Forum Index > Trail Talk > October Hi Lakers Mtg - Wednesday
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
salish

salish
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 5:27 am 
Just a reminder, the October Hi Lakers meeting is coming up this Wednesday night, at the Washington State Public Health Lab in Shoreline. Details are listed below. This month's topic will be devoted to members (and non-members) trip reports from this summer. The meeting is open to everyone and should be fun. Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 Time: 7:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00) The Hi-Laker meeting is this coming Wednesday. 7:30 PM at the Dept of Health Bldg at the Fircrest campus. It is located off NE 150th and 17th Ave NE. Take the NE 145th Exit from the I-5 freeway, go east to the first stop light (15th Ave NE). Go north for a couple of blocks and then turn east onto NE 150th. Finally turn north at the first opportunity, which is the entrance to Fircrest (right across from 17th Ave NE). The building is the first one of the left with the Flagpoles. Lots of parking immediately on your right across from the building. It'll be fun. Don't miss it!

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Dave Weyrick

Dave Weyrick
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 5:59 pm 
Wednesday's meeting will be a bit of business then a couple hours of trip reports from those present. I'm planning to talk about trips I've taken in several watersheds since the last time they made the mistake of lettting me have the floor; Downey Creek (Suiattle), Miller River, MFK, plus a trip up the Hamma Hamma in Olympic NP. Hope to see you there!

If I'd known ya was gonna use bait I wouldn't a brought ya!
hikermike

hikermike
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 9:36 pm 
October's meeting is THIS Wed.? Humh!

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 10:36 pm 
DAH HELLO BOSS! Shouldnt that be Wednesday the 5th of OCTOBER??? And if so that's THREE Wednesdays from now......

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln