Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Please close the refridgerator NOW!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
susan

susan
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 2:03 pm 
Sounds like some people have been inside too long! I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes!!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
D'Airy Queen

D'Airy Queen
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 4:19 pm 
Attention all! Thank you! Please note this is a narration of the Queen's by her page, Page. "If you live in a drafty castle, as I do, the problem is keeping things warm, not cool. Indeed! Even in the main hall with a roaring fire on the hearth it can some times feel like what I believe you are calling a refridgerator. Orange juice sounds interesting, but unless you live in that one big castle in Florida, it is fairly unavailable. And in Florida, you would most certainly want to pick the oranges off the tree, squeeze, and add ice rather than worry about the refridgerator conundrum. No? For those in the northern latitudes, this time of year I heartily recommend a pot of hot spiced apple cider with cloves before your daily constitutional. Speaking of pots, it is time for Page to empty the chamber pot. Why is Page never around? Ta ta for now." D'Airy Queen \Page

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Sundance Kid
Hiking the Wasatch

Sundance Kid
Hiking the Wasatch
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 4:40 pm 
Refrigerator?
Yea, what would happen if we didn't have any refrigerators? It's an interesting question that has been proposed, but it makes my head hurt to think about it. Then whoever posted all that physics stuff made it even worse. That's the reason I'm not going into physics, but GIS. Anyway, I hope your beer stays cold...I don't like the stuff myself...but I imagine warm beer would be much worse than cold beer. As far as my drinks, I don't need a refrigerator (sometimes). I just got my hands on this new drink recipe (at least new to me). It's called Cinnamon-something-or-other. I heat up a pot of Apple Cider, rim a glass with cinnamon-sugar, dump in about 6 oz. of the hot cider, then a shot or so of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. Yummy. I'd like to have one of those after a hard day of skiing up on Chair 2 at Alpental.

Just where is it I can find beaver, bear, and other critters that are worth cash money when skint?
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message