Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
dicey
custom title

dicey
custom title
PostTue Mar 07, 2006 12:30 pm 
seawallrunner wrote:
When you sit at your desk, keep some found golf balls or old tennis balls under your desk. As you work, roll the small golf balls or larger tennis balls underfoot, massaging the entire length of your underfoot. Repeat a few times a day, for about 5 minutes each time.
I was going to suggest this one, but you beat me to it. wink.gif I am always rolling my foot over a tennis ball at my desk (I'm doing it right now). I have PF flare ups from time to time, but only in my left foot.

I'm not always sure I like being older but being less stupid has advantages. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32121172@N00/sets/
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
salish

salish
PostTue Mar 07, 2006 1:09 pm 
I'm sure learning a lot from this thread. I moved to Superfeet three years ago after visiting a podiatrist. He said my arches weren't quite bad enough for custom orthotics, and suggested I try the SF. Bought mine at the Pro Ski place on 90th & Aurora and they trimmed it to fit, at no cost. It ended up being the smartest thing I've ever done, and I use them in my daily wear shoes as we as hiking boots. Cliff

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
briejer

briejer
PostMon Mar 13, 2006 11:55 pm 
Night slpint...Night splint...Night slpint...Night splint.... It is key for pf to heal. During sleep your toes point down.letting the facia heal to the heel, and when you wake up and stand, your ankle is at a 90 and you have just torn the facia again. The night splint healed me right up. I also stretch my calf on the stairs. There is also a cool member on here that can send you in the right direction for free custom insoles