PostThu May 11, 2006 12:10 am 
W

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostThu May 11, 2006 6:20 am 
Your list has been thrown out by our judges due to the inclusion of a song by Journey.

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Riverside Laker

Riverside Laker
PostThu May 11, 2006 6:30 am 
I never hear any of those on Smooth Jazz.

PostThu May 11, 2006 7:15 am 
RollerPair wrote:
I never hear any of those on Smooth Jazz.
Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollerpairs.

polarbear

polarbear
PostThu May 11, 2006 7:27 am 
More Than a Feeling, Boston Time, Pink Floyd Rock and Roll, Led Zeplin Walk this Way, Aerosmith Honky Tonk Woman, Rolling Stones Long Time, Boston Baby I Love Your Way, Peter Frampton Killer Queen Dance the Night Away, Van Halen Won't Get Fooled Again, Who Hurt So Good, John Cougar Mellencamp

Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
PostThu May 11, 2006 9:32 am 
Going to California - Led Zeppelin Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits Baba O'Reilly - The Who LA Woman - The Doors Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd Your Move - Yes Tom Sawyer - Rush Shelter From the Storm - Bob Dylan Paint it Black - Rolling Stones Dreams - Van Halen

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone
lookout bob
WTA proponent.....

lookout bob
WTA proponent.....
PostThu May 11, 2006 1:21 pm 
While my guitar gently weeps All along the watch tower (Hendrix version) Southern Cross The way it is Stairway to Heaven Hotel California Ricki Don't Hide that number Quinn the Eskimo In Memory of Elizibeth Reed Crossroads

"Altitude is its own reward" John Jerome ( from "On Mountains")
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostThu May 11, 2006 1:34 pm 
Like a Rock - Bob Seager Rock and Roll Part II - Gary Glitter Rock Island Line - Hank Williams We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions - Queen Rock You - Helix Rock You Like A Hurricaine - the Scorpions I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister Rock and Roll All Night (and party every day) - KISS Rockin' in the Free World - Neil Young Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin I Am A Rock, I Am An Island - Simon and Garfunkel Rocket - Def Leppard Rock It - Herbie Hancock

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu May 11, 2006 2:13 pm 
Pills and Soap, Elvis Costello Savoy Truffle, Beatles De Chiricho Street, Robyn Hitchcock Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd Ever Fallen in Love?, The Buzzcocks White Man in Hammersmith Palace, The Clash Young Americans, David Bowie Down to the Waterline, Dire Straits Love on a Farmboy's Wages, XTC Just Like Honey, The Jesus and Mary Chain Dolphins, The The Tied Up, Yello Yes, it's really a Top 12. I'm really surprised at how "English" my musical tastes are, as evidenced by this list....

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostThu May 11, 2006 3:14 pm 
Sweet Cherry Wine, Tommy James Black, Pearl Jam St Dominic’s Preview, Van Morrison Mony Mony, Tommy James Screamin’ John, Sonia Dada Blue Sky Mine, whatstheirfaces. Sweet Child of Mine, (Luna’s version) Low Spark of High Heeled Boys, Traffic Dirty Work, Steely Dan Gloria, (both Them and CCR versions) Angel, Jimi Hendrix It's my rainy day mood. Some of it isn't really rock & roll, but I'm in command of this post, baby. Sometimes I'm in a more rockin' mood and might even like wierdo stuff from U2's Zooropa album.

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
horse with no name

horse with no name
PostThu May 11, 2006 3:23 pm 
A few: Simple Man -- Lynyrd Skynyrd The End -- The Doors Side 2 of Abbey Road (beginning with Because) -- The Beatles Midnight Rider -- Allman Brothers Band Guitar Man -- Bread Goodbye Yellow Brick Road -- Elton John The Man Who Sold the World – Nirvana Dark Side of the Moon, the album (with the exception of Money which doesn't belong there) -- Pink Floyd and of course ... Horse With No Name -- America

Trevor

Trevor
PostThu May 11, 2006 4:19 pm 
Some of my favorites: Sigur Ros- Popplagio Mogwai- Mogwai fear Satan Mono-Yearning Radiohead-The Tourist, Lucky Tool- Third Eye, Lateralus Pelican- March Into the Sea Isis- So did we Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven, Over the Hills and Far Away Floyd- Echoes, Shine on You Crazy Diamond Yes- Close to the Edge Rush-2112 Pearl Jam- Alive, Jeremy Porcupine Tree- Sky Move Sideways Godspeed you Black Emperor!- Sleep

Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
PostThu May 11, 2006 4:30 pm 
After further thought, anything off the Dire Straits Love Over Gold album...especially Telegraph Road.

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone
Elvis
Shuffl'n

Elvis
Shuffl'n
PostThu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm 
Numbered, but not ordered. 1) Panama - Van Halen 2) The Reflex - Duran Duran 3) Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi 4) the whole Hysteria album from Def Leppard! up.gif 5) Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 6) Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue 7) Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'n Roses 8) Paradise City - Guns 'n Roses 9) Shake Me - Cinderella 10) Big City Nights - Scorpions (World Wide Live version) I think 'Perfect Songs' are those that have a great tempo but also ones that bring back long-forgotten memories. More recently, I've spent a lot of hours listening to some movie soundtracks: a) Titanic (simply superb!) b) Moulin Rouge (even the kids enjoy the new spin on older songs) c) Charlies Angels (good mix of new and old) d) Charlies Angels 2 (another good mix of new and old) e) William Shakespear's Romeo & Juliette, Vol 1 & 2 (from the mid '90's movie) ~E

"Ill habits gather unseen degrees, as brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas." ~John Dryden My Trip List
pink flamingo thief
Stops for any cave

pink flamingo thief
Stops for any cave
PostThu May 11, 2006 7:41 pm 
Been a lurker for a long time couldn't pass this up 1969, The Stooges sweet leaf, Black Sabbath Magic Carpet ride, Steppenwolf the witch, the Sonics louie louie, the Kinks beat on the brat, the Ramones Be carful with that axe eugene, Pink Floyd 8 piece box, Southern Culture on the Skids no Quarter, Led Zeppelin God Save the Queen, Sex Pistols At least that is this week

usfs land of the fee home of the paved