Forum Index > Trail Talk > Best of 2002
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dslayer

Dslayer
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 11:19 am 
Best Trip-East Rosebud Creek into the Absaroka-Beartooth Mtns. Spectacular scenery and great fishing. Best Time w/partner-Up to Dumbell Lake and environs w/my nephew-11 years old-very bright kid, a good fisherman and good hiker. Looking forward to taking him a couple of places next year. Best Place-Tatoosh Ridge N. of Packwood; any of the numerous times I go up there in the course of a year, usually anywhere between 7-12 a year, I feel close to the Creator or whatever Supreme Being you maybe into.

"The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights is my concealed weapon permit."-Ted Nugent
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostFri Jan 10, 2003 2:12 pm 
My two faves have already been mentioned here. Enchantments/Lost World Plateau with Randy, Chris, and Dave, and secret trip with Quark, Janet, Erik and Reese. There were a lot of fun times last year, but those two trips really stand out in terms of quality of trip and destination, and quality of company. biggrin.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Dean
(aka CascadeHiker)

Dean
(aka CascadeHiker)
PostFri Jan 10, 2003 3:27 pm 
My favorites were the two trips into the Enchantments in September, one a 5 day trip with my son-in-law and the other a three day trip with Tom, and a quick trip into the Headlight basin area with my son to see the glory of the larch trees. Great state we live in, so much to do, so little time to do everything you'd like tp do. Onward to 2003 smile.gif

Dean - working in Utah for awhile and feeling like it is a 'paid' vacation. http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=1160