Forum Index > Trail Talk > Picture of the Day (Archive 2)
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
payton

payton
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 5:06 pm 
Felice's shot from 2006 Enchantments trip.
Felice's shot from 2006 Enchantments trip.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Hesman

Hesman
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 5:21 pm 
Dane wrote:
HJT wrote:
Yeah well, nothing beats NWH's Thread Length post now clocking in at 438 pages. eek.gif
Heh, wrong. Try this 987 page thread on for size... http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s=4f93441acd23883f2d3ff00d0840c506&showtopic=3108&st=0
eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm 
Looked out window
Back yard bird
Back yard bird

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Sore Feet

Sore Feet
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 6:16 pm 
Dane wrote:
HJT wrote:
Yeah well, nothing beats NWH's Thread Length post now clocking in at 438 pages. eek.gif
Heh, wrong. Try this 987 page thread on for size... http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s=4f93441acd23883f2d3ff00d0840c506&showtopic=3108&st=0
Nah uh. I've never gotten in on this one (because I have a life), but this is the second incarnation, started back in February, and its about to pop 10,000, yes ten thousand posts. I think the initial one had almost 30,000 (it got deleted because it was such a server hog). Beat that. hockeygrin.gif

Andrew

Andrew
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 6:37 pm 
230,000+ posts, 40,000 pages ...I used to post in it awhile back.

Dane
Other

Dane
Other
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 8:22 pm 
Okay, okay...it's not a contest! The important thing is HJT was wrong clown.gif

Without judgement what would we do? We would be forced to look at ourselves... -Death
Hesman

Hesman
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 8:40 pm 
I ain't going to admit that I'm wrong, because I was only refering to posts/threads on THIS website. wink.gif winksmile.gif

Dane
Other

Dane
Other
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm 
moon.gif

Without judgement what would we do? We would be forced to look at ourselves... -Death
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostTue Jun 12, 2007 11:27 pm 
I just posted these on a TR, but I gotta share these - this is a point & shoot (Pentax Optio W10) that I bought a few months ago and don't use often (I haven't read the manual yet and don't usually get good photos, so I get mad at it and don't take it with me). Today I experimented a little more with it, and wowzers! This thing is going to be great when I learn all the features! The macro with 2 foxglove flowers and black background - I can see a spiderweb on it on my computer at home when I zoom to 100%. Damn!
Lord Hill foxglove2
Lord Hill foxglove2
Lord Hill foxglove1
Lord Hill foxglove1
Lord Hill fern and Spring Beauty
Lord Hill fern and Spring Beauty
Lord Hill indian plum
Lord Hill indian plum

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
l

l
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 2:01 am 
Are we supposed to believe that spring beauty just happened to naturally protrude through the fern? If so, what a pic! Nice close-ups of the foxglove.

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 10:52 am 
Yes you should believe that, 'cause that's what it was! That's what intrigued me about it - Nature is an amazing broad. I know the point & shoot pics aren't perfect, but for a point & shoot, wowzers, hey?

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Andrew

Andrew
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 10:54 am 
Is the plum edible?

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 10:55 am 
Well, we haven't heard from Putz in Boots yet today....if we do, that means she's still alive and it's edible.

Hesman

Hesman
PostWed Jun 13, 2007 5:13 pm 
Dane wrote:
moon.gif
smackbum.gif hairy.gif

Tazz

Tazz
PostThu Jun 14, 2007 11:44 am