Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Drinking Beer
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 12:14 am 
I'm just coming for the ice cream (floats)...

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
polarbear-

polarbear-
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 1:11 am 
Will there be wild mushrooms there?

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 7:54 am 
SYMPTOM: Beer unusually pale and tasteless. FAULT: Glass empty. ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer. SYMPTOM: Beer unusually pale and tasteless. FAULT: You are accidentally drinking someone else's glass of Coors. ACTION: Get someone to buy you a real beer. SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights. FAULT: You have fallen over backward. ACTION: Have yourself lashed to bar. SYMPTOM: Beer tasteless, front of your shirt is wet. FAULT: Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face. ACTION: Retire to restroom, practice in mirror. SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet. FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect angle. ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling. SYMPTOM: Floor blurred. FAULT: You are looking through bottom of empty glass. ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer. SYMPTOM: Floor moving. FAULT: You are being carried out. ACTION: Find out if you are being taken to another bar. SYMPTOM: Room seems unusually dark. FAULT: Bar has closed. ACTION: Confirm home address with bartender.
homie
homie

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Dogman

Dogman
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 8:52 am 
Come on Kleet. Us beerdrinkers are more sofistakated and responcible than that.

possum gurl

possum gurl
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 9:57 am 
No we're not, you silly schnauzer! Go dig up some bonz in your back yard or something! I have to go hang upside down in a tree now and rest up for Thurdsay's festivites.

Duffy

Duffy
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 10:36 am 
It's the old Duffy's Tavern where pool ruled the night and the women (in the silence of the night) ruled the men with their moves?

catwoman

catwoman
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 1:59 pm 
Dogman, don't you remember? you don't drink! Oh wait, I think that's Bozo.

polarbear-

polarbear-
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 8:13 pm 
SYMPTOM: 30 beer glasses just hit the table in unison uhoh.gif FAULT: You ordered an mgd ha.gif ACTION: Take a nip from your hip flask and spit over your right shoulder redface.gif Who is Dogman???

Quark

Quark
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 11:01 pm 
The Dogster inVENTed drinking! He had no choice. I mean you can't just go around telling folks you were stone cold SOber when you lost your car - they'd think you're nuts or sumpthin,' and they'd sorta move away and leave you alone. .....but THEN when you add "Well, I may have had a little too much to drink," - well NOW you're tellin' a story that people want to hear! Drinking adds respectability, credibility. Status.

Bushwacker
Comfortable

Bushwacker
Comfortable
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 11:04 pm 
Quark, That is sheer poetry. cool.gif BW

"Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by"...Sun Tsu
catwoman

catwoman
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 11:14 pm 
BW - where do you get these great pictures of bears? Do you photograph them yourself?

Bozo

Bozo
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 11:26 pm 
Some folks don't need artificial stimulants to act goofy. They were born that way. Why, I'd challenge y'all to a goof fest but it would be no contest. Plus Ise could eat more ice cream than any twose of ya, with one overly large foot tied behind myse red nose. Thanks for not calling it an "ice cream" event! Progress is slow in the ice cream activist business. Why, in my day a person called an ice cream an ice cream, and everybody knew what it meant. Why... (creak, creak, rock, rock)... them's were the days... I tell ya...

MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 11:29 pm 
catwoman wrote:
BW - where do you get these great pictures of bears? Do you photograph them yourself?
I like the location as much as the photo: "Smacking that Tree!". Cracks me up.

Bushwacker
Comfortable

Bushwacker
Comfortable
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 12:06 am 
I wish I could lay claim to being the photographer of my two recent Avatar bears, but I can't. I've got some great shots of bears I took. I'll have to dig them out. Missed a great shot last summer on trail to Fernow Potholes. Camera was up the trail with my partner. Just have a great respect and admiration for bears. And for those who think this post doesn't fit the thread topic. Why else would you be sitting on your butt, in the snow, smacking a tree? biggrin.gif BW

"Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by"...Sun Tsu
Ouzo

Ouzo
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 1:37 am 
Keeeerful sonny, there ain't much unnatural about the creation of beverages by the prowess of freemontation. As far as ice cream goes, I've only visualized it at one social. How about frozen yogurt? Tame thing? How 'bout Hoggin' Days, Buy Hers (that ain't goin' Dutch), Dairy Mold? Ice cream melts and then it's cone or sometimes it splats to the rock road. I ask a flavor that the next social be at Dairy Queen, but until that happen I 'spect there is a freeze on frozen consumptables.