Forum Index > Trail Talk > FRESHIEZZZ
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 1:20 am 
New snow everywhere. I will be at Alpental Tuesday and Wednesday if anyone wants some company for a little lift-serviced skiing. PM me for more specific information. This will only happen if temps and conditions stay nice.

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 7:59 am 
Sounds like a great time to hit the slopes, finally. Don't mean to scare you off, but I'd watch out for company like this... Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear On A Ski Lift 10. "Wow, you don't get views like this in prison." 9. "You know, we'd both be warmer if you sat on my lap." 8. "If it doesn't snow again soon, I'm afraid they're gonna find the bodies." 7. "It's your lucky day -- you're riding with the king of the knock-knock jokes." 6. "Can you help me defrost my moustache?" 5. "Could you believe it? Some idiot just left these skis sitting right outside the lodge." 4. "While we've got a few minutes -- let me tell you about the Jehovah's Witnesses." 3. "Ow! I just got hit in the face by a goose!" 2. "I got a perfect way of testing if they have 10 inches of powder." 1. "All right boys, cut the cable!" wazzup.gif

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Bushwacker
Comfortable

Bushwacker
Comfortable
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 8:21 am 
lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif And don't forget this one. "I'm a great skier. I just have trouble getting off the ski lift." Have a great time, Allison. up.gif BW

"Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by"...Sun Tsu