Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Mushrooms & MGD
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
catwoman

catwoman
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 7:58 pm 
[Topic split by Moderator] McP, by the looks of your typing, I'd suspect you've already started tipping the bottle! lol.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:05 pm 
"McP, by the looks of your typing, I'd suspect you've already started tipping the bottle! " Cat, I like it your comments. However, I am currently being plagued by lag time here at nwhikers.net. Don't know if you ever experienced that, but it does happen from time to time, so Tom has said. But you are most certainly welcome to comment as you did for whatever reason you wish? Though I am a little perplexed at it but am not about to enter into the why you might think I've already had too much to drink. Email and or chat has a way of distorting things. Be that as it may, you come off a little gruff, maybe a bad day, eh? McPil

in the granite high-wild alpine land . . . www.alpinequest.com
catwoman

catwoman
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 11:57 am 
McPilchuck wrote:
"McP, by the looks of your typing, I'd suspect you've already started tipping the bottle! " Cat, I like it your comments. However, I am currently being plagued by lag time here at nwhikers.net. Don't know if you ever experienced that, but it does happen from time to time, so Tom has said. But you are most certainly welcome to comment as you did for whatever reason you wish? Though I am a little perplexed at it but am not about to enter into the why you might think I've already had too much to drink. Email and or chat has a way of distorting things. Be that as it may, you come off a little gruff, maybe a bad day, eh? McPil
Gruff? Bad day? Not at all. Just being silly. McP - I was merely making a silly comment with reference to the several type-o's in your message! Sorry if I offended you. That wasn't the intention. By the way, I can't figure out what you're trying to say in the first 3 sentences of the above message. More type-o's? McP, sometimes type-o's can really make a message hard to read and understand and can even completely change someone's intended wording around. Just an FYI.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 12:08 pm 
Catwoman are you saying McPil is a Type-O or makes typos? Do Type-Os make more typos than Type-Ss? I can't figure out what you're trying to say in the last 3 sentences of the above message. winksmile.gif

polarbear

polarbear
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 12:19 pm 
Tom, please clearify what you are trying(?) to say in the above 3 sentences although the 4th sentence packs more meaing into it than many a paragraph I have stumbled upon buried in deepest depths of this fabulous forum however couldn't you have cut out some of the fluff and just put it all in a single sentence thus saving me and countless (how do we know they are countless unless we first make some half hearted attempt at counting them) others the time and difficulty of interpreting the subtle nuances of the English language--as if living isn't hard enuf just by itself without having to communicate with others--and also may I be so forthright as to accuse you of tipping the botte, for certainly your verbosity is loaded with clues to indicate such?

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 2:39 pm 
Polarbear, I'm beginning to wonder if MGD and wild mushrooms might be a bad combination. Speaking of which, do bears eat 'shrooms?

polarbear

polarbear
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 2:47 pm 
Tom, I think that is a question better asked of Marth Stewart or the likes. embarassedlaugh.gif As far as whether or not bears eat mushrooms, this article answers the question. This is a little strange, but last night I had a mushroom burger courtesy of Red Robin, and later on an mgd.

catwoman

catwoman
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 2:57 pm 
Polarbear!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!! That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 5:21 pm 
There are other types as well, but I need not go there and or mention letter designations inconjunction with any posts. McPil (lag time suffering)

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostSun Mar 09, 2003 10:23 pm 
Lag time suffering is when you type the words correctly on he key board, even at a normal rate, but letter are omitted in the words, and or the letters and out of sink...example: word "the" comes out "he" or the word comes out running into another word with no space in between. some chat or talk boards from time to time experience this. A few times a year at nwhikers.net I experience this. Typing slow is the only recourse unless you want misspelled words or people might think you're are drunk <grin>. McPil

catwoman

catwoman
PostSun Mar 09, 2003 11:27 pm 
McP - don't go blaming it on the server! Whenever I make a type-o, I can accept I made a type-o! tongue.gif

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 12:15 am 
Cat, I am blaming it on the server! It is not from me typing. If you don't know what lag time is, then you've never experienced it. I have no arguement with you about it, but I would suggest before you go makng accusations about someone and or for that matter their character, that you dwell into perhaps what some others experience from time to time, as in "lag time." Go find someone else to chew on! McPil

moonglow-

moonglow-
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 12:47 am 
Lagtime schmagtime. How about some ragtime? - moonglow

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 5:22 am 
Lag time? Thanks for the info. I thought it was me getting old and not working properly. Funny it happens at multiple computers tho. But i do feel better about it now. NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
catwoman

catwoman
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 4:02 pm 
McP - A little stressout out maybe? You're taking these things far too seriously. My goodness.