Forum Index > Trip Reports > 100 Acre Woods
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Joshman

Joshman
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 6:29 pm 
I wanted to take Pooh, Tigger and Piglet for an adventure to the 100 Acre Woods with mommy.
Mommy said it might rain but I didn't care I wanted to go! I can't tell you where the secret 100 acre woods are because they are secret and then I can't have them all to myself(even though they are on a map) . I can tell you we took the 100 acre woods trail and that we went into the deep dark forest.
We saw a really green lake. Mommy says it is duckweed floating on top. I think it is a special magical green lake. When you swim in the lake you turn green. That is magical!
oisuhgf
oisuhgf
We ate some good food and played by the river for a while till it started raining. (Mommies are always right. rolleyes.gif ) I ran and ran from Huffalumps and woozles the whole way back.
Mommy took lots of pictures of me and the 100 acre woods. Pooh, Piglet, and tigger had a great time. They love the 100 acre woods. So do I! The only sad thing is Rabbit, Owl, Roo and his mom, and Eeyore were no where to be found. frown.gif I looked too. I had a good time hiking with mommy and Pooh friends.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
l

l
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 6:34 pm 
Whoa, Tazz, that duckweed pano hurt my eyeballs - nice color! Cute kid you've got there.

Damian

Damian
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 6:55 pm 
Great trip report Josh. Tell your mom to cherish these moments. They go by way to fast.

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 8:44 pm 
Joshman!..great TR! What more could a person want if they have Tigger and Poo along...besides this piglet lol.gif

"If you're not living good, you gotta travel wide"...Bob Marley