Forum Index > Photography Talk > Photoshop Elements 2.0
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 1:54 pm 
If you be a Costco shopper be sure to pick up one of their coupon fliers they give you on the way out. Good 3/17-3/23 Elements 2.0 $79.00-$20 (in store)-$30 (mail-in)=$29.99 I don't know if this is a deal or not but thought I would pass it along. NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 2:29 pm 
That's a sweet deal. I think you may need to own a competing product to get the $30 rebate. Speaking of sweets, the dried mango is a good deal too - something like $6 for a 20 oz bag.

Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 2:55 pm 
Damn Tom, you're on top of everything. That could be. The coupon didn't mention it tho NN

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
reststep

reststep
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 3:43 pm 
Thanks NN for the tip. I went to Costco today and bought Photoshop Elements. I had been thinking about getting it for awhile anyway. I don't even know if it is something I really need but at that price how could I turn it down. I do have a digital camera however so I am sure I will use it. The rebate is one of those that Costco prints up on the receipt and you send it to the Costco Rebate Center and not to Adobe so hopefully it should not be a problem. Thanks again for the tip.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 6:30 pm 
Cool. Kinda thought that as that seems to be the Cosco rebate way. Was waiting for my next trip to find out. Thanks for getting back. NN up.gif

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Mar 21, 2003 11:11 am 
I was at Costco yesterday. The $20 off coupon is in the flyer they hand out at the door. I think the coupon said it was good thru 3/23, so don't delay if you're interested.