Forum Index > Pacific NW History > Cascadia Podcast
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Cascadia Podcast
Cascadia Podcast

Cascadia Podcast
Cascadia Podcast
PostMon Jun 18, 2018 7:45 pm 
Hello, Just joined the forum, and I hope to provide some value here. I have a podcast about the History of the Northwest. I think it would be great to connect with those of you who hike in the northwest. I hope that you will find my show interesting to listen to while out on the trail. cool.gif But I would also really love any show suggestions you might have for me. And if you have any pictures taken of any of the locations we talk about on our show, we would absolutely love to see them and we will feature them on our Facebook page. You can get the show on iTunes, Stitcher, or really anywhere you can download a podcast. (Spotify and iHeartradio coming soon.) Check us out at wwww.facebook.com/cascadiapodcast www.cascadiapodcast.com (website currently under construction) Send us an email at cascadiapodcast@gmail.com Thanks! I hope to have some great conversations with you all. smile.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
blendergasket

blendergasket
PostMon Mar 25, 2019 8:26 pm 
This is great! Now I have something wholesome and productive to occupy my commutes with.

"He who would understand the Book of Nature must walk its pages with his feet" ~Paracelsus
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message