Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: Dana Design 10th Anniversary Terraplane - SOLD
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
slood
Daffy Hiker

slood
Daffy Hiker
PostSun Feb 18, 2007 1:45 pm 
This item is SOLD. Thanks for your interest. ------------------------------- For Sale: Dana Design 10th Anniversary Terraplane backpack Price: $150 US Location: Kent, WA (see "fine print" below) - Purchased new in 1995 or 1996 (whichever year Dana had their 10th anniv.) - Never used (not the pack's fault) - Made in Bozeman, MT - Limited edition pack (#467, signed by Dana Gleason) - Slash zippers on the sides for easy load access - Stretchy Spandura next to the slash and sleeping bag zips to make closing them easier - Bag size: L (fits torso length 20" - 22") - Hipbelt size: L (fits waist size 35" - 41") - Shoulder pad size: M (according to Dana Design, this "fits most men") - Volume: 6050 cu in - Weight: approx. 7 lbs - Color: spruce green This pack has been sitting, unused, in my closet for the past 10 years, so I've decided it's time for it to find a new closet to live in. I'd like to get $150 for it (to cover the cost of a new pack I'm looking at rolleyes.gif ), which I feel is a very fair price considering the pack originally cost around $400, has never been used, and is a made-in-Bozeman Dana pack. Fine print: I really don't want to ship this bulky pack, so I'm limiting the sale to the local area, preferably to someone who can come to Kent to pick it up. If you're interested, please contact me via PM. Thanks for looking! John

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message