polarbear-

polarbear-
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 6:05 pm 
The problem seems to be solved!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
equatorialbear

equatorialbear
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 6:09 pm 
Dude, your "s" works! That means you can type responcibly, but correctly.

polarbear-

polarbear-
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 6:21 pm 
frown.gif Equatorial, that is a halfway answer and I wished it was different. I was worried about typing boldy, not responsibly or correctly. Now I have to worry about all three and it scares me badly as I have no latitude for spelling or anything else for that matter. frown.gif Equatorial--oh, I'm back to where I started. Never mind.

equatorialbear

equatorialbear
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 9:50 pm 
Mssr. Bear, Methinks mayhap you are bipolarbear, thus wishing to speak boldly, yet only write to this forlorn forum, answering your own nonplussed posts. Have you considered going where no bear has gone before -- beyond the bounds of this globe -- dare I say boldy going where no bear has gone before? But keep your paws on the ground whilst reached for the stars. Dream, search deep within your head, and not your stomach for once, and soar beyond the long lats which overlay this planet like a bunch o' lines. Think not only of the tropics of cancer and capricorn. Think not of international date lines. Think not of Greenwich, my good bear! Now go! Go! Go into your future, for today is the first day of the rest of your life! And look not back at us irresponcible cretons, whiling away our hours with mindless prattle about trails, lakes, mountain tops, et al. I bid you adieu, and look forward to hearing of your ventures!!! For I shalt live vibeariously through your tails!!!!!

polarbear-

polarbear-
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 10:07 pm 
Thank you oh equatorial. I am off to Snow Lake, then. But, I still think of Greenwich, because, I left the peanutbutter sandwich in my pack a wee little too long. embarassedlaugh.gif