PostTue Apr 03, 2007 10:53 pm 
I got to take a short plane ride today. Here are a few photos:

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm 
Hey polarbear, those are great pics. I like the estuary or tributary or whatever they're called in 0779. Can you tell I'm not a riparian expert? I couldn't tell the difference between a crock & a gator if my life depended on it. 0772 is pretty coolistic too. Anyway, what was the occasion? I mean why were you in an airplane?

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 8:33 pm 
Everybody's a comedian all the sudden. But maybe he was bear-napped and he wasn't in that plane to go flying, maybe he was in it as a ransom item that just happened to be flying. Think about it. prod.gif This kind of stuff happens every day. My guess is they found out he ain't worth nuthin & done throwed 'im out.

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
captain jack
Serving suggestion

captain jack
Serving suggestion
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 9:32 pm 
I love the perspective you get on certain areas, from the air. I'm not sure why you took "0776" of suburbia. Is that your neighborhood, or maybe just somewhere you want to live ? Looks like a nice place either way. Kinda like a GooglePB, hey when you gonna fly over my house? Oh , before I forget, Quark, for the last time;
Moist chicken
Moist chicken
Dry feet
Dry feet
winksmile.gif

Andrew

Andrew
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 9:36 pm 
Neat stuff, PB. But watch out, the Dept. of Homeland Security may be at your house tomorrow for 0757... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

polarbear

polarbear
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 pm 
The reason I was in the plane was because I was floating on an iceberg, adrift in the Arctic Ocean, like you all have seen in pictures recently, but was saved by a humanitarian mission. The iceberg, however, is probably doomed to melt. Now I am at Woodland Park eating strange food, but I snapped the pictures before they carted me off the plane. I have to know what the land looked like in between if I ever hope to find my way back home. The suburbs shot is just a copycat photo of one I saw awhile back in a magazine my Uncle had called Geo (here is Spanish version). It was a slicked up version of Natl. Geographic. The picture in it was a California suburb, and every house had a little swimming pool...