Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
Bryan K
Shameless Peakbagger

Bryan K
Shameless Peakbagger
PostTue Aug 14, 2007 5:27 pm 
Found on Railroad Grade 8-14-2007: Black snow/ski pants with blown left leg zipper. I hope they were not just left there. Size and color and they are yours. Edit--- and brand

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
hermes

hermes
PostWed Aug 15, 2007 9:43 pm 
Found: Prescription glasses on Lost Creek Ridge Trail They can be claimed from the Darrington Ranger Station

Bruce Albert

Bruce Albert
PostSat Sep 01, 2007 12:17 pm 
Found GPS Procter Creek On Persis approach road. PM with details if it's yours

regulus

regulus
PostSun Sep 02, 2007 2:58 pm 
Found: Aviator style, bifocal sunglasses near Vesper Peak 9/1/07. PM me if they are yours.

OlympicMountainBoy

OlympicMountainBoy
PostWed Sep 05, 2007 10:27 am 
Found: Fleece Jacket and a Stove on the Olympic Coast
I found a fleece jacket and a stove out on the Olympic Coast this weekend. We hiked from Rialto to Ozette and found these along the way (different locations). Super bitchy ranger Lea has them at the Ozette Ranger Station, wouldn't let me hold on to them for you (I suspect she'd like to keep the stove herself). Call them to claim, and let me know if you do, I'd kind of like to know the outcome for my complaint letter. In general I have only had great experiences with rangers in the Olympics, but this one was particularly unpleasant, rude, and unhelpful. I still want these items to go to the rightful owner.

dicey
custom title

dicey
custom title
PostFri Sep 07, 2007 1:24 pm 
Found an item of value on the sunrise mine trail to Vesper 9-6-07. Name it - describe it - I'll return it to you.

I'm not always sure I like being older but being less stupid has advantages. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32121172@N00/sets/
SlowWalker
Perma-grinner

SlowWalker
Perma-grinner
PostFri Sep 07, 2007 3:05 pm 
Lost: 1 Subaru hubcap on FS 41, the road to Three Fingers.

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher

Bloated Chipmunk
Cock Rock Searcher
PostTue Sep 11, 2007 11:51 am 
FOUND--Camoflauge fleece vest
Anyone lose a green camo fleece vest in Iodine Gulch recently? We found it in the boulder section last Sunday (9/9). Pls. E-mail if it's yours.

Home is where the hiking is. "Peaks that have come and gone four times should halt a man in his steps." -- William O. Douglas A balanced diet is a margarita in each hand.
Beef

Beef
PostSun Sep 16, 2007 10:57 am 
Found: Tent pole at Home Lake. Speak up if it's yours!

elixir

elixir
PostMon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 pm 
Lost: Mountain Hardware beani (L) and REI One gloves (m) @ Colchuck Lake boulder field on the way up Aasgaurd pass. They fell off my pack

Mesahchie Mark
A Lerxst

Mesahchie Mark
A Lerxst
PostTue Sep 18, 2007 10:14 am 
Found: Men's light windbreaker When: Saturday, 9/15/07 Location: In the vicinity of Cascadian Couloir, Mt Stuart Let me know the size, color and brand and I'll be happy to get it back to you.

Cheers, Mesahchie Mark
Meander
J Prettymountain

Meander
J Prettymountain
PostMon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 am 
Found: One telescoping REI light green trekking pole at Lake Annette Trailhead parking lot, October 7, 2007.

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking
PostSat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 pm 
Lost: Dark green and silver Black Diamond trekking poles. They are fairly new with only some use. They would have been picked up between 2:30 and 3:30 on Saturday afternoon (10/13) I left them in the parking area by the footpath up Mt. Washington in the Olympics. If you found this pair please PM me. Thank you.

YouTube | SummitPost Saw the depths of despair. Now I am salvaging what time I have left on Earth.
Elvis
Shuffl'n

Elvis
Shuffl'n
PostFri Dec 07, 2007 5:13 pm 
Out of courtesy, found this sign at the Heather Lake TH register on 12/7/07 (the Mountain Loop Highway Heather Lake at the bottom of Pilchuck). Lake is currently surrounded by snow... so maybe someone will come across it in the spring.

"Ill habits gather unseen degrees, as brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas." ~John Dryden My Trip List
Highwalker's Daughter

Highwalker's Daughter
PostMon Dec 24, 2007 11:38 am 
lost car key on Tiger Mountain Sat., 12/22 If anyone finds a Subaru car key with remote opener attached, please contact me. I went up the trail from Issaquah High with someone else as a guide so all I can tell you is that we came to an intersection with three signs: One View trail .8; Poo Poo Point .5, and West Tiger #3 2.2 miles/Tradition Plateau 4.1; we took the West Tiger #3 trail and probably 1/2 mile to 1 mile out from the signs is where I lost it as that is the point where my hands became cold so I pulled out my gloves from my pocket thereby dumping the key, but I didn't realize it at the time of course. I noticed it was missing about 15 minutes from the Section Line Trail back down to the high school but felt there was no sense going so far back to look for it as it was a wet, mucky day, and there was no guarantee we would even find it. I wanted to be sure we were off the mountain before dark so it seemed best to just keep going. Contact me if you find it. I would most appreciate having it back.