Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Previous :: Next Topic  
wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member

wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 1:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by bk on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:27 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
nadiahakki

nadiahakki

PostFri Jun 22, 2018 5:31 pm 
LOST

Citrine pendant set in oval gold band with gold backing about the size of a  thimble.  Citrine is a yellow gemstone. Has sentimental value.  It looks a little bit like a bowler hat the way the stone is set.  Lost on Tiger Mountain either on the Section line trail or the main West Tiger 3 trail on 6/22/18.

Thanks so much for keeping an eye out for it!

frown.gif

It was found!!!! Thanks!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
sathishcj

sathishcj

PostSun Jun 24, 2018 8:08 pm 
LOST
Small black Lowepro Camera bag with camera on the Granite Mtn Trail close to its junction with Pratt Lake Trail earlier today (06/25)
As I was readjusting my pack, the camera bag rolled away downhill and I could not grab it. If somebody finds it, I'll be extremely grateful
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
cindy4tom@aol.com
Cindy C

cindy4tom@aol.com

Cindy C
PostMon Jun 25, 2018 10:19 am 
I lost my camera at Ape Cave June 24, 2018.  It is a Nikon and was in a small black camera case with an orange stripe.
alpinedave

alpinedave

PostMon Jul 09, 2018 1:23 pm 
Lost: Ocean Signal PLB on Pyramid Mt (Chelan Mts) on Fri, 7/6.  If found, please PM me. Thanks,
David
TreeC
TreeC

TreeC

TreeC
PostTue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm 
I lost a cannon camera in its case on the Colchuck Trail near the top on June 30th . Please contact me if found.
RaduM

RaduM

PostMon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 am 
Hi all, I've lost my passport while hiking from the Mount Si trailhead. The passport is issued burundy red cover, covered in transparent plastic, issued by the country of Romania to first name Radu, last name starting with M.

If anybody has found it, please reply to this thread and I will try to get in touch with you. It's really important as I can't leave the states and go back home without it!

Thank you!
christa
Christa

christa

Christa
PostSun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm 
My partner lost a pair of trekking poles on Saturday, July 21 at the Green Mountain trailhead.  They are white, Leki Cressida poles with cork handles.  If anyone happens to find them, we would love to have them back. Thanks!
wanderwild

wanderwild

PostMon Jul 23, 2018 12:33 pm 
I left my Leki Z-folding style trekking poles at the Obstruction Point trailhead Sunday night July 22. Pretty sure I had them leaning against the car when I pulled out at about 9:00pm or so. So, they would have been found just sitting in the parking area.

Cork handles. Black. Red(ish) wrist straps.

Please get in touch if you think you found them! They were only 2 hikes old and I was really loving them!! I will pay shipping, etc costs.

--------------
"Whatever your mountain, climb on."
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
seattlenativemike

seattlenativemike

PostFri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 pm 
Not my loss but on WTA there's someone who posted they lost prescription eyeglasses at Blanca Lake  yesterday martha.hurwitz@gmail.com.
JPH

JPH

PostSat Jul 28, 2018 6:49 am 
FOUND: black gloves on the crystal peak trail in MRNP.
beardo_mcgrath

beardo_mcgrath

PostMon Jul 30, 2018 6:47 am 
FOUND: Blender Bottle brand water bottle on the Lost Creek Ridge Trail, Sunday July 29. PM the color and I will try and get it back to you!
bwalt822

bwalt822

PostWed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm 
Found:  Iphone in the vicinity of Mt. Defiance.  Probably 3 weeks ago but i forgot about it until now frown.gif
solstice girl

solstice girl

PostThu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 am 
Found: pocket knife, Boundary Camp (Copper Ridge/Chilliwack River trails), 8/20/18
Sparkuri

Sparkuri

PostMon Aug 27, 2018 5:51 pm 
Found pocket knife with an "old timer" inscription.
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan

Brutally Handsome
PostWed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 pm 
Lost on trail between Boundary Camp and Selesia on Copper Ridge: Womens North Face down puffy jacket size XS. Color is grey with pink trim.
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
  Happy Birthday Gabigabs, alpine964!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: