Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Previous :: Next Topic  
wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member

wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by bk on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
nwgreat
greatnw

nwgreat

greatnw
PostSat Jul 11, 2020 1:27 pm 
Found backpacking item Friday, July 10th on Noble Knob trail between Noble Knob/Lost Lake junction and Noble Knob/Corral Pass junction in late afternoon.  PM with description of item and arrangements for return can be made.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
cathorse

cathorse

PostSat Jul 11, 2020 4:22 pm 
FOUND, on Red Mountain West Peak (5480+) on Friday 7/10, dog leash.  Tell me its color and other description and will work to return to you.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
ddixondesign

ddixondesign

PostMon Jul 13, 2020 11:51 am 
I just hiked Heather-Maple Pass Loop Trail in the North Cascades.
On 7/12/20 in the parking lot at around 2pm when I was leaving, I forgot my camera case that was carrying my cinema camera, and hard drives in a black case about the size of a shoe box on top of my car. I assume it rolled off in the parking lot so if anyone finds it, please reach out to me: ddixondesign@gmail.com
kitya
Fortune Cookie

kitya

Fortune Cookie
PostMon Jul 13, 2020 12:08 pm 
Found glacier glasses on the snow field below the summit of Jim Hill 7/12.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
ramangouda

ramangouda

PostSun Jul 19, 2020 10:25 am 
Found a radio on Two Pan trailhead in Oregon. PM me about the make/ model/ color to get details.
Welfed
Welfed

Welfed

Welfed
PostFri Jul 24, 2020 9:41 am 
Red top fire lookout.  I lost my passport most likely at the parking lot near the trail going to lookout . If anyone finds it please contact and I'll confirm its mine .. thank you so much!!!!
jackchinook

jackchinook

PostFri Jul 24, 2020 10:38 am 
I'm packing for a trip this weekend and realize I may have left a orange stuffsack with fishing equipment in at on the far shore of Cutthroat Lake (the one off Hwy 20). Not 100% sure but if someone found it, I'd extend some positive karma and some reward for its return. Let me know and I'll tell you what was in it.
Midnight Slogger
'Schwack Job

Midnight Slogger

'Schwack Job
PostMon Jul 27, 2020 4:35 pm 
Found pair of trekking poles in the 'schwack section below Mount Goode near Park Creek. PM me with description if you think they belong to you.

Cheers.
PeakPirate

PeakPirate

PostMon Jul 27, 2020 4:43 pm 
Lost two Nalgene bottles, a Steri-Pen and a ball cap near Augusta Lake by Big Jim Mountain. Please comment or PM me if you come across these.
tylerhuntley

tylerhuntley

PostWed Jul 29, 2020 11:38 am 
Found: Wedding ring on Mount Baker. Identify it and I'll be glad to return it.
billsn

billsn

PostThu Jul 30, 2020 7:26 pm 
Found: Dog accessory on Chain Lakes Loop/Herman Saddle trail today. Message with description and I'll help get it back to you.
Mthiker

Mthiker

PostFri Jul 31, 2020 7:57 pm 
Found: Sunglasses on the trail heading up to Spray Park.  PM back with a description if they are yours.
flatsqwerl

flatsqwerl

PostThu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 pm 
Found sunglasses on trail to Snowing/Found lakes on 8/5. PM me
filbert

filbert

PostSat Aug 15, 2020 5:58 pm 
Found pair of REI pants on Abiel Peak (Aug 14).  Tell me type and size and you can pick them up!

--------------
With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress.
ilovethelake

ilovethelake

PostSat Aug 22, 2020 7:47 pm 
Found: flip flops and shirt on Necklace valley trail

About a week ago I had an encounter with a mama bear and cubs while swimming off of the Necklace Valley trail and had to abandon my gear and hike back down no shoes no shirt. Along the way Larry found me on the trail and gave me a spare pair of shoes and a shirt. I really want to return them. Larry, if you are out there, please message me. I am so thankful that you helped me that day and I wanted to return your stuff to the trailhead but I also didn't want to wait at skykomish gas station for two hours without a shirt, haha. If you pm me your address I can ship it back to you.
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
  Happy Birthday bobbi!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: