Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Previous :: Next Topic  
wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member

wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by bk on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
cairnkicker24

cairnkicker24

PostMon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 pm 
Found: A set of trekking poles left at a trailhead in the eastern part of the state. Provide me the details - trailhead, brand, color, so I can get these back to you.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Snuffy

Snuffy

PostSun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 pm 
The hubs found this Saturday on a trail reached by FR 62, it's yours if you know the trail. Might be sentimental to someone.  smile.gif

--------------
You don't find yourself standing at the top of a mountain without having started out in the valley.
RichardJ

RichardJ

PostSat Oct 24, 2020 4:56 pm 
LOST:  My iPhone X. Probably fell out of my pocket or truck in the parking lot of Third Beach Trailhead parking lot in Olympic Peninsula yesterday Friday October 23. I also stopped in Bogachiel State Park where the road goes to the river for a few minutes. Please PM me if found. I would drive to you to pick it up. Reward. Thanks.  Richard
Toni

Toni

PostWed Oct 28, 2020 8:36 pm 
Hiking poles left at TH sign Granite Lakes, Sat. 10/24.

--------------
There is no Planet B
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock

One of the boys
PostSun Nov 01, 2020 12:20 am 
Found, single trekking pole.  Mount Ellinor a few weeks ago.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am 
Please help! I left my trekking poles at the Mt. Townsend Lower Trailhead on Sunday (11/1/20). On Monday, I drove 4 hours round trip back to the trailhead in hopes of finding them, but my poles were gone. I am hoping a kind stranger picked them up and can help to reunite me with them. They have much sentimental value, as a loved one, who I recently lost, gave them to me. It would mean the world to me to get them back. Thank you so much. (the poles are 110cm Black Diamond Carbon Z)

--------------
Ellen
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr

aka friendly hiker
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 pm 
LifeNearTheBone wrote:
On Monday, I drove 4 hours round trip back to the trailhead in hopes of finding them, but my poles were gone.

I feel for you.  I once left my trekking poles at a trail head near Mt. Baker several years ago.  That was a long drive too.  I didn't realize it until I got home.  Luckily I got up super early and drove back the next morning to find them still.

I am sorry that yours weren't there--especially since they had such a strong connection to a loved one.  Maybe post a trip report on WTA and ask if anyone found them.  ~z
LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 7:34 pm 
Thanks for your kind reply; I appreciate it. I've posted everywhere I can think in the hopes that it can connect me to the person who picked them up.

--------------
Ellen
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
  Happy Birthday i8seattle, MrDobalina907, olympichiker77!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: