Forum Index > Trail Talk > Looking for a good, isolated (mtn) lake to fish and camp at
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Snug

Snug
PostWed May 14, 2003 7:04 pm 
I agree about sticking to the topic. Snow Lake has fish. Hyas Lakes, Gallager(sp?) which you can drive to or some people hike rolleyes.gif Lake Annette.... -Snug

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed May 14, 2003 7:10 pm 
Snug, don't forget Lake Serene, particularly for isolation. lol.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Snug

Snug
PostWed May 14, 2003 8:28 pm 
I wonder if the calm waters of Lake Serene have any fish hmmm.gif I bet there are fish in Lake Stuart. -Snug

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostWed May 14, 2003 10:05 pm 
biggrin.gif I don't know about fishing, but that was an excellent troll. You caught two of the biggest fish on your 3rd post congrats up.gif .

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
dicentra
Plant Geek

dicentra
Plant Geek
PostWed May 14, 2003 11:39 pm 
just for the record, I wasn't trying to start any sort of discussion about firearms. I was just curious and the question was asked (obviously without thinking about it) innocently. rolleyes.gif I personally don't care if you hike with firearms or not. I don't particularly want them on a trip with me, but if you want to carry the weight that's your buisness on your own trip. biggrin.gif anyway, I hope you find the hike and fish you are looking for...to everyone else, take a chill, better yet, take a hike! clown.gif moon.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu May 15, 2003 12:43 am 
Quote:
There's got to be a gun website somewhere where you guys can whack each other's willies and talk about personal safety or whatever Second Amendment BS you can't live without. This is a hiking website, and the rest of us are sick and tired of hearing about your guns.
Why don't you stop talking for everyone else allison? Why don't you stop insulting people who think differently about a subject than you? There are those of us that believe firearms and personal protection are an integral part of the outdoors! You may be sick and tired of hearing about guns, but some of us aren't! If you don't like it stay away from the thread! Nobody made you get involved! Because you freaked out and caused my and others reactions Dicentra felt like she had to explain her innocent question. I'm Da**** sick and tired of your arrogance and sh***y attitude! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
dicentra
Plant Geek

dicentra
Plant Geek
PostThu May 15, 2003 6:42 am 
aw, come on kids, play nice in the sandbox. smile.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu May 15, 2003 7:10 am 
Jeez, don't shoot, dude! lol.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
catwoman

catwoman
PostThu May 15, 2003 7:44 am 
I find that alarming that someone would not go hiking/backpacking where firearms are NOT allowed. If you're carrying it out of fear, then there's no way your trip would be truly "relaxing" anyway. If it's for intentionally killing something or someone, then you shouldn't be out there - or even be allowed to run free. And if it's to make your penis look bigger, then just know that it won't work and you've got some serious insecurity issues. I haven't said much on here in awhile and I just couldn't resist on this one! Flame suit on! Oh wait, I mean - bullet proof vest on!

pap-py

pap-py
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:05 am 
catwoman wrote:
And if it's to make your penis look bigger, then you've got some serious insecurity issues.
I use cotton sox. Much more comfortable than cold steel. agree.gif bawl.gif eek.gif

Dslayer

Dslayer
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:15 am 
Well, I've been packing a pistol since I was 18 and my penis hasn't gotten any bigger yet--wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

"The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights is my concealed weapon permit."-Ted Nugent
salish

salish
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:22 am 
Pappy, I've been told that an argyle sock is the way to go. It gives us a touch of class, but then we'd probably be back to the crotch chafing thread.....never mind. Dslayer - is that a Colt Woodsman in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? (ditto your statement).
pap-py wrote:
catwoman wrote:
And if it's to make your penis look bigger, then you've got some serious insecurity issues.
I use cotton sox. Much more comfortable than cold steel. agree.gif bawl.gif eek.gif

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Neo

Neo
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:23 am 
Is this how you bring "freedom" to Iraq. Lt. Gen. David McKiernan, commander of U.S. ground forces, said Thursday coalition forces would begin arresting people possessing or selling firearms. "and guns, we need guns, lotsa guns"

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:46 am 
I'm wondering when small hands Lare is going to chime in on this? embarassedlaugh.gif

catwoman

catwoman
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:55 am 
As far as many females are concerned, it actually makes one's penis smaller.