Forum Index > Trail Talk > Looking for a good, isolated (mtn) lake to fish and camp at
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dslayer

Dslayer
PostThu May 15, 2003 9:03 am 
Our boy Saddam passed out tens of thousands of guns prior to the war-we're not talking hunting rifles, or Ruger .22's, or Knight Wolverine muzzleoaders, but AK, Kalishnikovs and whatever else his boyos and France were selling him. Getting those off the streets will protect our guys plus the citizenry--We didn't let the Germans and Japanese tote their weapons around after WWII either which seems like a particle of wisdom to me.

"The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights is my concealed weapon permit."-Ted Nugent
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Erik the Nav

Erik the Nav
PostThu May 15, 2003 9:15 am 
Hey DSlayer, you just gotta trade that 2" snubby in for an 8" magnum. biggrin.gif

Larry

Larry
PostThu May 15, 2003 9:39 am 
Tom wrote:
I'm wondering when small hands Lare is going to chime in on this? embarassedlaugh.gif
Oh sure, Tom. Spout off about my inadequacies! Now I'm going to have to respond, yet again, to those spam sites that send me the "enlargement" literature. You've just cost me another $150 that I'm going to have to send to those sites, by you reinforcing my obsession with my penis size. Oh well, I may have slightly feminine hands, but they sure last a long time at their assigned tasks. Maybe now you understand why I carry a bazooka in the woods. I've attached a photo showing my hands....do they seem THAT small? Not that I'm worried about it, Tom. cool.gif Notice the slightly shell-shocked look on this hiker's face. I had just realized that I still had 17 miles to go to get to the car... lol.gif
After Mount Tom
After Mount Tom

Neo

Neo
PostThu May 15, 2003 9:51 am 
Yeah, I'm sure all the bad guys will just line up to turn their guns in and those using them to defend their stuff and self will be safe. Just like in the good old USA, right cool.gif "and guns, we need guns, lotsa guns"

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy
PostThu May 15, 2003 11:01 am 
Lare, now that's one big ice axe you have there. lol.gif

Dslayer

Dslayer
PostThu May 15, 2003 11:02 am 
No, I doubt they will, but they're more or less being put on notice-I'm surprised we're not buying them back from them-those programs have had some success here.

"The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights is my concealed weapon permit."-Ted Nugent
Mike E.

Mike E.
PostThu May 15, 2003 11:04 am 
There's a little lake on the west side of Cashmere Mountain/Windy Pass, Trout Lake I think it's called. Nice hike starting at the Jack creek trailhead up the Icicle about ten miles or so. It thaws early, has fish and usually doesn't get much traffic as it's not particularly picturesque. If you go, MAKE SURE to carry a gun. There are a lot of wierd guys out there that have psycological problems regarding penis size. I don't worry about this as I always carry a large RUSSET...yes, a potato, firmly and strategically anchored right where I need it to scare the hell out of anyone I meet. If you are going to pack a RUSSET instead of a gun, make sure it's tied down or you could get CHAFING or worse yet "RUSSET SHIFT". This makes sitting very uncomfortable altough it still scares the hell out of whoever you meet and for God's sake don't eat the damn thing until you wash it ! dizzy.gif

Larry

Larry
PostThu May 15, 2003 11:26 am 
Ron Jeremy wrote:
Lare, now that's one big ice axe you have there. lol.gif
I use it to compensate, Ron Jeremy. It takes the place of having to carry a large caliber gun. Every time I look at the ice axe I feel pretty good about myself after all... Wait! Wait! Ron Jeremy...I've heard that name before! Wait! Wait! Never mind, I've never been to anyplace where I would have heard that name....not me. lol.gif

Lead Dog

Lead Dog
PostThu May 15, 2003 11:31 am 
Pistol Packing
Catwoman yelled at me for packing a 38, but we came to a understanding-I think? rolleyes.gif My 38 only had a 2" barrel.

My hair's turning white, my neck's always been red, my collor's still blue. Lynard Skynard
catwoman

catwoman
PostThu May 15, 2003 5:03 pm 
Lead Dog - who needs a gun when I'm there to protect you!!! moon.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu May 15, 2003 7:21 pm 
LMAO, thanks guys!! agree.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Larry

Larry
PostThu May 15, 2003 7:28 pm 
allison wrote:
LMAO, thanks guys!! agree.gif
And YOU, Allison... You just HAD to shove that Deuter 50+10 pack in my face. Now I'm going to be $150 lighter in the pocket for that thing. Life is cruel. shakehead.gif

Snug

Snug
PostThu May 15, 2003 8:07 pm 
Quote:
I don't know about fishing, but that was an excellent troll. You caught two of the biggest fish on your 3rd post congrats
Yes, but they used PowerBait. I really don't think PowerBait should be legal. It takes all the fun out of fishing.

Larry

Larry
PostFri May 16, 2003 7:41 am 
Quark wrote:
Larry wrote:
[And YOU, Allison... You just HAD to shove that Deuter 50+10 pack in my face. Now I'm going to be $150 lighter in the pocket for that thing. Life is cruel. shakehead.gif
Welcome to the Deuter Club! What sold me MOST was that it exactly matches the color of my eyes, and is just a shade darker than my favorite hiking jacket. It's all about appearances.
For me personally, it was the way the light cobalt blue contrasting panels set up a dissonant color scheme against my hunting vest. The pack also seemed to ride is such a way as to accentuate my derriere, and provided a glimpse into the world of high fashion as only could be seen through the eyes of Quark. I felt like a runway maven carrying this fine pack, as I wound my way through the artificial fashion platform known as Azalea Lane in the Arboretum, while the hiss of automobile tires along the macadam belied the fact that most were going too fast to even see the green forest surrounding them. One can only marvel at the beautiful colors for this Spring's world preferences in the finicky dictum of fashion society...a sere and decadent silver swirl on the main pack body, with timely accents of blue, giving one the impression of being enveloped in a cloud of martini fizz, seconded by the presence of a 7-Eleven blueberry Slurpie. Only a touch of erotica is evident this fashion season, and that point is hammered home with emphasis by the welcomed appearance once again of Larry's red sequined thong and cerulean blue JC Penney muscle shirt, all topped off with a beautifully rendered medium-weight fleece balaclava with Polarguard 200 insulation. Paris will never be the same, and it looks like Larry has, once again, pulled off a coup de etat that will make many retail outlets sit up and take notice. Okay, probably enought of that. Off to the woods for a week. Bye bye...or should I say Ta Ta...

Lead Dog

Lead Dog
PostFri May 16, 2003 8:45 am 
Protection
You are absolutely right Catwoman!! I stand corrected. I beg your forgivness suuure.gif I forgot about THE FLASHLIGHT eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif One more thing, great picture on your website!!!!

My hair's turning white, my neck's always been red, my collor's still blue. Lynard Skynard