Forum Index > Trail Talk > Waterfalls?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
WrongBridge

WrongBridge
PostFri May 16, 2003 8:12 pm 
Hey anybody, Just wanted to see if there was anyone out there that would like to do some waterfall sightseeing for the memorial day weekend? I know the location of several waterfalls that I don't think many have seen. My job as a Salmon Surveyor puts me in contact with many waterfalls. I have access to some that you have to have keys to get to and I have them. I live in Pacific Beach, WA and the area that I will be going into will be the Clearwater drainage which is past Lake Quinault and before the town of Queets. So if your up for an adventure and not scared to get wet then let me know. WrongBridge biggrin.gif

Too much of a good thing is wonderful (May West)
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Sore Feet

Sore Feet
PostSat May 24, 2003 11:51 am 
Really? Salmon surveyor eh? I've been trying to get in contact with someone from DFW for some time (this is me). I'm busy this weekend, but I'd love to pick your brain.

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSat May 24, 2003 9:13 pm 
Sounds like a great offer, WrongBridge! Welcome to the board -- I'm sure there are quite a few adventurous souls who will take you up on that offer. wink.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short