Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > orange juice
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Rocky

Rocky
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:31 pm 
how is concentrated orange juce made rolleyes.gif rant.gif suuure.gif rolleyes.gif paranoid.gif up.gif cool.gif smile.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
catwoman

catwoman
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:41 pm 
Ok, I know somebody's going to jump on this one! hockeygrin.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
OJ Simpleton

OJ Simpleton
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:52 pm 
If you think real hard, you'll figure out how to concentrate on orange juice. Let me add a few more lame-o emoticons. vent.gif toothless.gif uhoh.gif hockeygrin.gif clown.gif cool.gif bricks.gif wub.gif ninja.gif jab.gif toothless.gif ha.gif drink.gif baaa.gif guns.gif sprayaway.gif ditto.gif mum.gif sneaky.gif

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:58 pm 
Might as well get all of them... ninja.gif wheelchair.gif giardia.gif wub.gif headrub.gif jab.gif hurl.gif mum.gif sneaky.gif sprayaway.gif bricks.gif vent.gif guns.gif chicken.gif ditto.gif withstupid.gif baaa.gif wazzup.gif drink.gif burger.gif yawn.gif curse.gif ha.gif angel.gif devilsmile.gif toothless.gif hihi.gif uhoh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif hmmm.gif bawl.gif suuure.gif winksmile.gif doh.gif dizzy.gif shakehead.gif agree.gif confused.gif moon.gif lol.gif paranoid.gif waah.gif down.gif up.gif hockeygrin.gif rant.gif eek.gif mad.gif huh.gif clown.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif redface.gif frown.gif smile.gif

Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 7:19 am 
Come on now. That's not fair that you didn't leave any for someone else to use. NN

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 11:11 am 
Well, first they grow orange trees in a freezer. Then you see, when the oranges are just big enough, they convince as many of them as they can to sneak into a can, then they TRAP them in there! Ta da. TB wheelchair.gif withstupid.gif baaa.gif wazzup.gif drink.gif headrub.gif curse.gif hockeygrin.gif huh.gif smile.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
JimK

JimK
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 12:16 pm 
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 10:07 pm 
Oh come on, it is not! It's just like I said it was. I know because an orange told me once, just before he went into the can! dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif dizzy.gif TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
foo d. kolour

foo d. kolour
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 2:17 am 
Go to Safeway. Buy a can of orange juice or juice of any other color. Go back the next day. You will see a new can there. Do I need to explain? Ask the stork. up.gif