Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Miss Normandy, sell me your avatar!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
C Dog

C Dog
PostSun Jun 22, 2003 10:08 pm 
... I just realized I've been reading replies in other forums thinking they were from Miss Normandy because of the avatar, but they were Slug's... ...you guys are tricksy, like them Hobbitses.

// Chris Duval // WashingtonHikes.com //
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSun Jun 22, 2003 10:46 pm 
<grin> I keep doing the same...reading a post and thinking, "This is so strange...this just doesn't sound like Miss Normandy." A couple of seconds later, it dawns on me that it's not and a quick glance at the poster's *name* confirms it. I'll eventually get used to the "Avatar shuffle", but I'm still feeling a little disoriented for the time being.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Miss Normandy

Miss Normandy
PostMon Jun 23, 2003 12:26 am 
MichaelB wrote:
<grin> I keep doing the same...reading a post and thinking, "This is so strange...this just doesn't sound like Miss Normandy." A couple of seconds later, it dawns on me that it's not and a quick glance at the poster's *name* confirms it. I'll eventually get used to the "Avatar shuffle", but I'm still feeling a little disoriented for the time being.
lol.gif I've done that to myself a few times... *WTF??? I said THAT? What was I smoking? Oh, duh... it's not me*

Support Search and Rescue. GET LOST!
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Jun 23, 2003 1:54 pm 
I thought about the very same thing myself, and so waited a couple of days to "avatar" the picture. I forget that normal people might only visit once every couple of days or so, unlike me who practically lives here. I didn't want to seem ungratefull for the picture by not using it. I consider "tricksy like a hobbit" to be high praise. Thanks!