Forum Index > Trail Talk > Shameless Off Topic Plug - Olympics
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostThu Feb 07, 2002 2:42 pm 
Games that is. I'm takin' off and will be back sometime. My best friends nephew is on the US Biathlon Team. Check him out http://www.usolympicteam.com/athlete%20_profiles/d_campbell.html If you happen to watch the games and have no one in particular to root for, give him a yell from afar. Won't hurt a bit. Will be holed up with 8-11 other folks in a 1 bedroom apt. I already smell some socks.frown.gif Keep on truckin' folks and stay safe. I'll remove the topic when I return NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Stefan

Stefan
PostThu Feb 07, 2002 5:27 pm 
I am going tomorrow too! I am going to see the luge, ski jumping, ice hockey, ice skating, and mens combined downhill! Dudes, this American can skate!

Art is an adventure.
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu Feb 07, 2002 5:48 pm 
Duude, that is SO unfair!! You are not worthy!!!! .....and where have I seen that bear before.....?? eek.gif eek.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Stefan

Stefan
PostThu Feb 07, 2002 6:45 pm 
Life aint fair girl! And about that bear........they got great pictures over there.... tongue.gif

Art is an adventure.
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostThu Feb 14, 2002 6:59 pm 
Newbie here in SLC. Far out!! Saw some Luge, Biathlon and Womens combined downhill finals today. More Biathlon and Hockey to come. Then some curling and Super G. Spend most of my time just getting ready and traveling to/from the events. Cold in the morning and nights. Keep on Truckin' NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Stefan

Stefan
PostSat Feb 16, 2002 7:59 pm 
Olympics were awesome dudes!!!! I saw mens luge, mens 120K ski jump, mens combined downhill. It was awesome to see Bode Miller do his thing. The crowd was going nuts!!! I also saw some hockey. My wife got to see the mens ice skating (short) & (long) programs. The events are way cooler than seeing on TV!

Art is an adventure.