Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Thread length
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
catwoman

catwoman
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 10:50 am 
MC - I'm not reading it. I haven't clicked on it since about page 4 or 5. I was just making a suggestion and you don't have to be snotty about it! Just hungry for an argument are you?!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 10:55 am 
catwoman wrote:
Just a thought, but why don't you start a new thread after awhile?! Ie. the CNN thread. doh.gif I don't know about other people, but I don't even bother to go to a thread if it's so long and old like that - too hard to get through the pages. Is it even about the same topic as when it started? Yes, I know it's not all about me and what I want, but just thought I'd throw that out there to y'all in case it sounds like a good idea.
The fools over there kicking dirt in each others faces seem to be having fun. I think it's kind of funny having a long thread with thousands of views. But then, I'm one of the fools over there.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Stefan

Stefan
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 11:39 am 
Malachai Constant wrote:
272 posts rant.gif and 5022 views eek.gif seems to imply someone must be interested of course we can never touch "Muir Hut on Saturday"
The CIA is watching this thread. There are several key terms in this thread that matches their databases.

Art is an adventure.
catwoman

catwoman
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 1:36 pm 
Then nevermind and don't worry about it! Man, for some reason you all feel the need to be such smartasses!

Larry

Larry
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 1:37 pm 
MtnGoat wrote:
The fools over there kicking dirt in each others faces seem to be having fun. I think it's kind of funny having a long thread with thousands of views. But then, I'm one of the fools over there.
I don't agree with all your views, you Old Foolish Goat. But, I like the self-deprecating statements like you made above! lol.gif But...I am compelled to say that I truly enjoy your great ability to put thoughts and concepts and arguments into meaningful words. You missed your calling...should have been a Master Debator. embarassedlaugh.gif Seriously...I appreciate reading your posts, and you make me think about POSSIBLY changing my mind on SOME things. wink.gif

MooseAndSquirrel

MooseAndSquirrel
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 1:54 pm 
Let's keep THIS thread going for a long time, people- that'll really piss her off! lol.gif

MooseAndSquirrel

MooseAndSquirrel
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 3:20 pm 
catwoman wrote:
Just a thought, but why don't you start a new thread after awhile?! Ie. the CNN thread. doh.gif I don't know about other people, but I don't even bother to go to a thread if it's so long and old like that - too hard to get through the pages. Is it even about the same topic as when it started? Yes, I know it's not all about me and what I want, but just thought I'd throw that out there to y'all in case it sounds like a good idea.
Well, let's see...you throw this out here to get a (assumed) response and so far it seems to have gotten a negative response, but you respond by using naughty language & name-calling. You reap what you have sown. I'm speaking for myself when I say that you come across with having a sourpuss disposition, hun.

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 3:32 pm 
hey thanks larry, I appreciate the kind words. I don't expect to be agreed with, heck, that takes all the fun out of life, but it's nice to see that an effort at some kind of clarity, even if not agreed with, works out in the way I intend... to get people to think.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
kiliki

kiliki
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 3:37 pm 
I'm with you, catwoman. I have never even looked at that thread because it was already so long when I started posting here.

catwoman

catwoman
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 4:15 pm 
Malachai Constant wrote:
catwoman wrote:
Just hungry for an argument are you?!
uhhh, doh.gif yeah I guess so, It is kind of what we do here rant.gif
Whoa! You really think this forum was started with the sole purpose in mind to argue?! Yikes! eek.gif Thanks Kiliki, but I guess those here that are interested only in arguing are going to keep at it. And that's their perogative. That alone tells us that we're not missing out on anything! shakehead.gif

forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 9:56 pm 
As my gnome father said: " son, we all have to try to live in peace and harmony here in this beutiful, peaceful forest" .... "But if that doesn't work JUST CLUB THE BASTARDS IN THE HEAD AND DUMP THEM IN THE DEEP PART OF THE LAKE"!!!!!!!!!!!! oops, sorry just remembering a neighborly fued that went on for 320 years. lol.gif lol.gif doh.gif

Slugman
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 12:17 am 
quark, you rock.

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 3:31 am 
Often things in life are in fact RELATIVE! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
midge

midge
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 7:23 am 
Short threads unsettle my nest eek.gif when you can see the knees, belly button, and most of the rest suuure.gif I'll tell you now there should be a law against revealing so much that you see more than you saw agree.gif Yes it's high time they add more stitches to the tops of the tops and the bottoms of the britches. up.gif up.gif

catwoman

catwoman
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 7:24 am 
I just love how things get so misconstrued and blown out of proportion around here. down.gif