Forum Index > Trail Talk > Partner needed for Lowe's Path to Grey Knob & more - Need a hiking partner for Feb 8,9,10
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
cloudhawk

cloudhawk
PostTue Feb 05, 2002 5:37 pm 
Fit 45 year old looking for hiking partner for this Friday through Sunday. Hope to stay at Grey Knob and have a look above. Ideal weather might mean a summit attempt to Washington but more likely tag Jeff and have a look at the area between Jeff and the top. Would enjoy reaching the Sphinx trail intersection. Lesser weather would likely prompt some forays around Jeff and the Adams or Madison. Mildly experienced. If more details required, drop a note here and cc my work at agwozdz@csc.com up until Thursday mid day. Sorry about short notice... planned partner was forced to cancel. Forever in a solid relationship here... no romance intended. If you're up for the hike drop me a note. If you can only tag 2 of the 3 days it might just work out but I'd prefer the 3. Warning - warm weather or rain likely will cancel. There's rumor of some cold stuff coming in. I won't do minus 65 windchill top hikes (anymore) but will stretch things up to Grey Knob. Above treeline we'd be going on a cautious note (read I don't plan on losing body parts or worse on any hike, you?) Meantime, hope for a good dump of snow eh? Ta, ARt

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message