Forum Index > Trail Talk > Hiking Partner in Yakima - Anyone wish to ramble up the mts?
Previous :: Next Topic  
Miss_Barista_Woman

Miss_Barista_Woman

PostWed May 29, 2002 8:12 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Looking forward to the sunshining and the smell of pine! but alas I have no fellow traveler to join me on these wilderness journeys of daring do!  PLEASE!!!! help a poor girl out!

moon.gif

--------------
Becky
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
catwoman

catwoman

PostThu May 30, 2002 6:16 pm 
You hike near Yakima?  Or do you come over to the "other" side alot?
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Miss_Barista_Woman

Miss_Barista_Woman

PostFri May 31, 2002 11:12 am 
Hi

Yes I live in Yakima, so I would like to find a partner close.  I want to day hike and do some backpacking.  Sip coffee in the woods! what a life..

Becky dizzy.gif

--------------
Becky
Otter

Otter

PostThu Jun 06, 2002 5:40 pm 
Hi...
I live in Tacoma, but love the desert..and have been wanting to get over that way to do some backpacking..been looking at the Central WA hiking guide a lot lately.  I am often available mid week...weekends are usually devoted to hiking time with my husband and or group hiikes...or the garden..or any numerous other chore that comes up.
So if you have some weekdays available for an overnighter..I would be game.  Let me know..feel free to e-mail.  biggrin.gif
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Hiking Partner in Yakima - Anyone wish to ramble up the mts?
  Happy Birthday detekt!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: