Forum Index > Trip Reports > Triple Creek Melodies
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 5:25 pm 
Middle Main & Upper Triple Creek Falls Mt. Pilchuck Upon further exploration up the stream, I came to another wonderful falls, where for a moment I though I heard what sounded like elves singing and playing musical flutes...only to discover the reality of waterfall melodies..... ...enjoy McPil addition: First Show Falls along the road
triplecreekfalls3a
triplecreekfalls3a
triplecreekfalls2a
triplecreekfalls2a
1showfalls
1showfalls

in the granite high-wild alpine land . . . www.alpinequest.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
dreamr

dreamr
PostWed Feb 04, 2004 6:49 pm 
McPilchuk, It was your name that inadvertently led me to this site, and it was things such as these posts that led me to your name. Thank you for sharing your images of nature.

dreamr, One who oftens finds themselves sitting quietly in the mists waiting for the return of a lost age.
McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostThu Feb 05, 2004 9:48 am 
Dreamr, I thank you for those kind words, I am touched by them...it is inspiring to hear that... You will find that there is a host of talent at this net/board, as well as some incredible genuine individuals, who not only have a vast amount of experience and knowledge, but who are also pretty good folks as far as humanity goes and in the outdoors that we share. Welcome... (BTW, nice avatar picture with your name/post) McPil

Trevor

Trevor
PostThu Feb 05, 2004 5:38 pm 
Thanks for endowing us with the eloquent falls shots. You are helping us all stay closer to nature during this inclement time of year.

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 2:23 pm 
Trevodactyl, You are welcome, thanks. McPil

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 2:57 pm 
McPilchuck wrote:
Middle Main & Upper Triple Creek Falls Mt. Pilchuck Upon further exploration up the stream, I came to another wonderful falls, where for a moment I though I heard what sounded like elves singing and playing musical flutes...only to discover the reality of waterfall melodies..... ...enjoy McPil
I can attest to that one, McPil. I stopped to take a break at a low falls once. I stretched out across a couple of large, cool boulders. With my jacket balled up under my head, I came close to nodding off a few times. After a while, my hearing started segregating the sound of the flowing water into dozens of components. I was amazed at all the individual sound frequencies, and flow patterns. It was like listening to individual instruments in a band. Thanks for jogging that memory. Lately I've been listening to a lot of rain hittin' a lot of shingles and the sound of water "falling" inside downspouts.

"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."