Forum Index > The Trading Post > For Sale: EPIC by Nextec and Zero Porosity Fabric
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dante

Dante
PostWed Jun 12, 2002 3:31 pm 
I have several yards of 1.9 oz. EPIC and 1.5 oz. Aerodyne Zero Porosity Fabric (Silicone Impregnated nylon with a less slippery finish) for sale. I was going to make ultralight water resistant sleeping bag covers. Then I started thinking about when I might have actually needed one and more or less talked myself out of it. I just don't think I need the extra protection. COLORS: EPIC--Stone (Sort of khaki/grey/olive) ZPF--Black SIZE: EPIC--One piece 20' x 5' and one piece 7' x 5' ZPF--One piece 24' x 7' PRICE: EPIC--$11/yd ($1 a yard less than my cost) OBO. ZPF--$1 a yard less than Aerodyne (I don't recall what I paid and can't access their website right now) OBO. Shipping: If you tell me how much of each fabric you want I'll figure out how much it will cost to send priority mail and let you know. Payment: Cash, Check, Money order or Paypal (if I can figure it out--so far I've only used it to send money)

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message