Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Mean drunk or teddy bear?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
peppersteak'n'ale

peppersteak'n'ale
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 7:17 pm 
-this post intentionally left blank-

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Phil Buster

Phil Buster
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:03 pm 
peppersteak'n'ale wrote:
There is no way the Republicans could ever have made such a statement! This does not take brains! Oh, and the enconomy deteriorated during Clinton's term, not vice versa. You are a pinko commie wacko! Politics like yours would have us all living in the stoneage before the ballots were even counted. doh.gif

MooseAndSquirrel

MooseAndSquirrel
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:08 pm 
Oh I get it now, I unwittingly used the word b*tch (as a verb) earlier in this thread not realizing it had been the subject of much frivolity, mirth and warmth in another thread. embarassedlaugh.gif ___________________ -This portion of the post has been deleted and a moment of silence is respectfully requested from the readers - ___________________ Thank you. You may now return to the thread, already in progress.

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:11 pm 
STFU. mad.gif Just kidding. clown.gif In all seriousness, though, it's the calling of one another "b1tch," and the phrase "be my b1tch" that gets my goat. I've been known to b1tch about this and that myself from time to time.....

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Lagerman
UnAdvanced User

Lagerman
UnAdvanced User
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:18 pm 
Don't hate the player, hate the game......... confused.gif dizzy.gif confused.gif dizzy.gif

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:30 pm 
Phil Buster wrote:
peppersteak'n'ale wrote:
There is no way the Republicans could ever have made such a statement! This does not take brains! Oh, and the enconomy deteriorated during Clinton's term, not vice versa. You are a pinko commie wacko! Politics like yours would have us all living in the stoneage before the ballots were even counted. doh.gif
Is this an arguement from another thread... in the Devil's club?

MooseAndSquirrel

MooseAndSquirrel
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:36 pm 
marylou wrote:
STFU. mad.gif Just kidding. clown.gif In all seriousness, though, it's the calling of one another "b1tch," and the phrase "be my b1tch" that gets my goat. I've been known to b1tch about this and that myself from time to time.....
Yup, life's a bitch. Now I'll go back to "scratchin' my nuts" (god forbid if I'd said "rubbing my boobs" or worse wink.gif ). Double standard me thinks. hmmm.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:40 pm 
I'm sorry, if you found that remark insenstive or if it made you itchy, I'd be happy to take it down. frown.gif

Phil Buster

Phil Buster
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:46 pm 
godlygirl wrote:
Phil Buster wrote:
peppersteak'n'ale wrote:
No! Can't anyone else see the fallacy in Mr. Steak's argument, but me. Try adding A-1 sauce to his post. It won't help. It is still bland, boring, and reaks of all they typical liberal illogicities. Steak is going on my ignore list right now, assuming moderator doesn't delete post above first. up.gif up.gif up.gif up.gif By the way, can we get an emoticon that is worse than this? sprayaway.gif

Lagerman
UnAdvanced User

Lagerman
UnAdvanced User
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:49 pm 
Forgive Marylou M&S, Ms Sensitivity has her moments too.
marylou wrote:
So all used DD packs are from Bozeman? Don't make me ignore your fat ass again. ......................................................................................
moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 8:54 pm 
Perhaps, but not today she doesn't. She may be a tasty carbonated beverage, but Miss Marylou can be a bit sensitive at times, believe it or not. Please forgive her, we are all hoping she turns back into a prickly pear that no one loves soon. wink.gif

peppersteak'n'ale

peppersteak'n'ale
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 9:28 pm 
Phil Buster wrote:
No comment...................next question, please tongue.gif

peppersteak'n'ale

peppersteak'n'ale
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 9:34 pm 
Phil Buster wrote:
boring, and reaks of all they typical liberal illogicities
Sorry, don't mean to be a pest, but I believe it's spelled "reeks" agree.gif moon.gif

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 11:05 pm 
Phil Buster wrote:
godlygirl wrote:
Phil Buster wrote:
peppersteak'n'ale wrote:
No! Can't anyone else see the fallacy in Mr. Steak's argument, but me. Try adding A-1 sauce to his post. It won't help. It is still bland, boring, and reaks of all they typical liberal illogicities. Steak is going on my ignore list right now, assuming moderator doesn't delete post above first. up.gif up.gif up.gif up.gif By the way, can we get an emoticon that is worse than this? sprayaway.gif
??? There was an arguement? It supprises me how very little sets you off. rolleyes.gif

Phil Buster

Phil Buster
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 11:40 pm 
peppersteak'n'ale wrote:
Phil Buster wrote:
boring, and reaks of all they typical liberal illogicities
Sorry, don't mean to be a pest, but I believe it's spelled "reeks" agree.gif moon.gif
While we may not agree on left blank politics, I am compelled to concede on what constitutes good spelling. But spelling is a strawman indeed, a kick in the shins of a post that is otherwise structurally sound, logically structured, and soundly construed. Spelling has never been an insurmountable hurdle to the arena of politics, irregardless of whether one is a phonetic speller, or "buy the book" speller. Still I concede the point, though it be only give me a 99 in lieu of 100.