Forum Index > Pacific NW History > Northwest Hiking and Mountaineering: Then and Now - Lectures and workshops
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostMon Apr 01, 2002 7:28 am 
Saw this notice in this weekend's Times: A lecture titled "Northwest Hiking and Mountaineering: Then and Now" is April 20, at Pierce College Fort Steilacoom, 9401 Farwest Drive S.W., in Lakewood. The free day of lectures and workshops is sponsored by the Roland Weis History Lecture Series. Included in the program are travelogues and lectures by Jason Edwards, owner/operator of Mountain Experience guide service who has climbed the highest peaks on all seven continents, 9 a.m.; Dee Molenaar, author of Challenge of Rainier, 11 a.m.; Ira Spring, author of Hiking in the Northwest, 1 p.m.; and Lou Whittaker, owner/operator of Rainier Mountaineering Guides, 3 p.m. Short workshops, between the main lectures, will cover bird identification, weather and more. For details, call 253-964-6734 or e-mail Randy Leifson at rleifson@pierce.ctc.edu

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
salish

salish
PostMon Apr 01, 2002 12:57 pm 
Thanks Kleet. This should be very interesting.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message