Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > Okanogan/Wenatchee NF public meeting in Seattle
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostMon Nov 22, 2004 2:47 pm 
Take action for trails! Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest Meeting in Seattle this month Please attend an upcoming meeting or submit your written comments on the Wenatchee-Okanogan-Colville Forest Plan. Public comments from hikers and conservationists are absolutely essential to good management for our National Forests. The Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest is currently revising its Forest Plan, and they are seeking input from people who recreate in the Forest. The Seattle meeting is November 29th, 7-9 pm at the Mountaineers Building. Click here for meeting information and comment points. Note: this email was sent to me by WTA, and the link takes you to the WTA site. This is the kind of thing hikers interested in stewardship should attend. If there is significant interest, I'd suggest getting together somewhere nearby for beers afterward to discuss what we saw and heard.

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Nov 24, 2004 9:23 pm 
Be sure and email comments in as well, they'll be getting comments and requests for road closures from folks who can't deal with mixed use, and this needs to be balanced.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message