Forum Index > Gear Talk > Electric Bikes
Previous :: Next Topic  
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper

Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostTue Jul 07, 2020 10:06 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Yesterday's Running Of The Dog.  I stopped and let some air out of the tires after the pavement turned to gravel.  I had them pumped up to be hard for pavement.  Reducing the tire pressure helped a lot in not having that bouncing off every little rock.

Snuffy at the All Right Corral
Snuffy at the All Right Corral

Traffic was terrible.  One pickup went by on the ten mile trip.  Ten miles is the ideal distance to run the Demon Dog.  Any less, she is not tired enough.  More and her foot pads get worn and sore.

Here she is in the flowers.  It seems to be an extra flowery spring here due to the frequent rain showers.

A Happy Dog
A Happy Dog

--------------
What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper

Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostMon Jul 13, 2020 7:16 am 
She added electric assist to a recumbent trike.

--------------
What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper

Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Aug 21, 2020 6:56 am 
I'm beginning to think I can get 50 to 60 miles out of a battery if there are no long battery sucking hills.

Rode a loop yesterday that was a long gentle climb for 20 miles with about 7 miles of that being gravel and washboard, then 12 miles back and the display showed I was half way down on battery power.

--------------
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Gear Talk > Electric Bikes
  Happy Birthday uproar!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: