Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > Ax Men: Reality Series
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Snowbrushy

Snowbrushy
PostSat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 am 
AX MEN MARATHON
Ax Men Marathon: 7:00PM Sunday on The History Channel.

Oh Pilot of the storm who leaves no trace Like thoughts inside a dream Heed the path that led me to that place Yellow desert stream.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 pm 
But there's only been 3 episodes and it isn't that wonderful of a show to watch over and over. I wonder if the market collapses and they all go home and it is over early? Wonder how many hours they filmed? Oh well. Today I found out I can build a house for $4000 less than a year ago just because of lumber prices. Some deal.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human末animals and aliens are great possibilities
BeyondLost
Crazy Bob

BeyondLost
Crazy Bob
PostSun Mar 30, 2008 4:23 am 
The lumber may cost less but the steel for a metal roof is way higher. I plan to put on a new roof this summer and the roofers who are bidding will only guarantee their bid for one week as prices are going up so fast. I just put down a 50% deposit so they could buy and store the metal and lock in a price.

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSun Mar 30, 2008 6:36 am 
We usually don't get that much snow over here and I'm not worried about fies as I have the only place with any trees on it (ironic, no?) in the subdivision. I do have a manufactured house I really like but for resale, I guess I need to go the other route. Another benefit of the slowdown is that they are ready to go, not many people building right now. Maybe they'll hire some local unemployed loggers to work on it. Had a hooktender tear off the metal roof for salvage on the teardown house and he had it off in nothing flat. I was freaking out about bats and he was doing the same about a simple bee's nest. Then he just about klonked me on the head by knocking a 2X4 loose, but that is my "The Curse of the Hooktenders" problem. Hooktenders have tried to kill me a few times--but have been unsuccessful thus far and I am now leery when around them. eek.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human末animals and aliens are great possibilities
Romeo Montague
has no Juliet

Romeo Montague
has no Juliet
PostTue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 pm 
Bunch of gypos short of browning. What the hell is Gustafson using rope for? Can afford a side rod but no haywire? The other kid going to throw a block up a already topped tree fussing over his strap was kinda annoying me. Duct tape the strap? Duct tape it to your damn leg. Just get up the tree boy! I just got to watch abit of it. 10 oclock is usually past my bedtime. Neat to watch for a bit though. up.gif I have logged up buck mountain a few times. They aint kidding folks hockeygrin.gif

O, swear not by the moon, the fickle moon, the inconstant moon, that monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostTue Apr 01, 2008 5:13 pm 
I find it hard to believe they actually went down and found the missing bolt. They are young and have good eyes, I guess. I wonder how many more episodes. There's still nothing going on here. Guys are heading to the coast to try to get work in the blowdown. frown.gif