Forum Index > The Trading Post > 20D For Sale
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Don

Don
PostSun Mar 16, 2008 2:43 pm 
Hey gang, I am ready to part with my 20D and thought I would offer it on here first before going to Ebay or other venue. I have all the original packaging, manual, software disk, battery & charger, camera strap, etc. I am the original owner. The shutter has about 11,500 exposures on it. The camera is in excellent condition, with the only marks on the body being a couple of TINY scratches on the corner near the shutter button. It has NO dead pixels and the sensor is clean (no spots).
Canon 20D for sale
Canon 20D for sale
I am also happy to throw in the Canon 35-80 and Tokina 20-35 lenses pictured, with Tiffen polarizers and Cokin P holders for free IF interested. These lenses have seen a lot of use, make no mistake. But for someone just starting out they would serve well. Hey, they're free. Nuff said. This camera body has been going for $400 - $450 on Ebay (based on sales, not listings). So I'm asking the bottom number. I may consider offers, but I think $400 is a fair price. Finally, I also have a Canon A2E body and a Canon 75-300 Utrasonic lens for sale. The A2E body was serviced by Glazers only months before I went digital. It is in excellent working condition. I can share pictures if there is interest. Please PM or e-mail me if interested or have further questions. I live in the Fairwood area and would be happy meet interested people nearby to view items in person.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Don

Don
PostWed Mar 19, 2008 7:48 am 
Camera and lenses are sold. up.gif

kedari_naresh

kedari_naresh
PostWed Mar 26, 2008 5:28 pm 
I am interested
Hi Don, I am interested to buy this camera. Please let me know if this is still available. Thanks, Naresh

Bryan K
Shameless Peakbagger

Bryan K
Shameless Peakbagger
PostWed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 pm 
See the post above yours. It states the the stuff has sold.