Forum Index > The Trading Post > Gear for sale
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Benny

Benny
PostWed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 pm 
I will be hiking the PCT in a late April, and need to clean out my gear closet. All prices include shipping. Money orders please. PM me, if you are interested. I can send Pictures upon request. Thank you. Boot: Montrail ctc mid gtx. Size 11 1/2. These are a gortex approach shoe. They are in good shape. They have a little use but very minimal, as they are a half size to small for my feet. Price $50 Montrail Gortex boot with mesh. Size 11 1/2. These got little use as well, and have been sitting in my closet for 3 years. Gortex with vibram soles. Price $50 Montrail leather boot. Size 12. These boots are in good shape. Probably have 150 miles on them. Leather (no gore), with vibram soles. Price $40 Ice axe: Black Diamond Raven. Size 60cm. This axe has only been on a back pack and spends all of it's time in my closet. Due to the fact that I bought a Raven pro 70cm that suits me better. Like new. Price $50 Sunglasses: Native eyewear silencers. Color: Pale Ale. These are new. The zipper is broken on the case(fixable), but besides that they are perfect. My last pair broke, and after REI replaced them, I decided to by some Oakleys. Price $80 Backpacks: Kelty 5600. Red cloud. This was my first pack. It has been in the field about 20 days, but hasn't been outside for 3 years. Good condition. Adjustable torso and top loader turns into a fanny pack. Price $70 Deuter Guide 45+10. Good condition. Great alpine sack. Straps for skis and crampons, back access, removable stays and foam pad, and gear loop on hip belt. This sack has about 20 field days. Price $ 65 Millet wind vest. Color: Red. Size: Large. Barely used. Good to great condition. Price $35 MSR sweet water filter. This is about 3 years old, but hasn't been used since about a month after purchasing. I have had the filter in my freezer. Great filter, I just rather use Aqua Mira. I am also going to use a gravity filter in So. Cal. So this needs a home. Good condition. Filter has pumped about 6 gallons. Price $30

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message