Forum Index > Trip Reports > Fortune Smiles on South Ingalls and Mount Stuart(fish pics!)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 pm 
Strong work, you three! up.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Schmidt Altitude
Whippet Entourage

Schmidt Altitude
Whippet Entourage
PostMon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 pm 
Since Babe's computer is in the shop Dude put together a video presentation of the summit videos he took from the three peaks. It's not nearly as good as a Babe video and there is no music but it does in a pinch. The good news is that we received a call from the computer service center today and it looks if they have recovered all of the lost files. The only weird thing is that they can't seem to figure out why the secondary hard drive lost them in the first place huh.gif .

"Forest 101: These big wood stick things are called trees. The big rocks are called mountains, and the little rocks are their babies." Elliott from Open Season
Guiran

Guiran
PostMon Oct 06, 2008 2:00 pm 
Nice job on Stuart, including the "warm-up" day. lol.gif My experience with the Cascadian (descending) was actually quite pleasant - akin to walking down a beach. Up on the other hand... embarassedlaugh.gif I think an appreciable fraction of climbers who talk about how terrible the Cascadian is may actually be coming down Ulrich's (which all signs point to actually being terrible). doh.gif

yukon222

yukon222
PostTue Oct 07, 2008 10:57 pm 
Forgot about a couple of Alti-Dude's fishing pics. He carried his fishing pole all the way up Fortune Mtn, across the traverse to South Ingalls Peak and down to Lake Ingalls. All for the sake of 40 minutes of casting into a stunning alpine lake as the sun set. huh.gif clown.gif Sorry about the quality of the first one - I was quite a distance from him and shooting directly back into the sun.
j's ingalls fish
j's ingalls fish
j in his element
j in his element
j casting at Ingalls
j casting at Ingalls

dicey
custom title

dicey
custom title
PostWed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 am 
I like it!!! up.gif

I'm not always sure I like being older but being less stupid has advantages. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32121172@N00/sets/
wildernessed
viewbagger

wildernessed
viewbagger
PostWed Oct 08, 2008 10:57 am 
I'm longing for another weekend like that

Living in the Anthropocene
Jason Hummel

Jason Hummel
PostWed Oct 08, 2008 7:41 pm 
Stuart is a great peak. I've always skied it and love the mountain in snowy conditions. Your pics and story (always well down BTW), inspire me to get up there in summer one day.