Forum Index > Trip Reports > Mt. Baker (10,781’) & Sherman Peak (10,140’) – 10/25/08
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostSun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 pm 
I thought I was clicking on last weeks report. I mean, who climbs Baker in back to back weeks? Oh, right, SuperTom. Very nice effort fellas. It doesn't look cold or windy in the pictures, but since I was outside at the same time, I know you are on the money.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Jason Hummel

Jason Hummel
PostMon Oct 27, 2008 11:25 am 
Right on! What a great day out! Thanks for the story and photos. My adventure, as you found out, wasn't up the Easton, but the Boulder Park Cleaver. Due to forgetting my light, i had to make a turn around time of 1pm, thus no summit, but good skiing on my favorite route on baker, even if it is a pain in the arse to get up to it. You gotta love those swamps! After several times up there, I'm smart enough to bring multiple socks. And boy was it cold. Gotta to love Baker, a good climb anytime of year smile.gif

Jeff R
Closet hiker.

Jeff R
Closet hiker.
PostMon Oct 27, 2008 3:12 pm 
Jason Hummel wrote:
Right on! What a great day out! Thanks for the story and photos. My adventure, as you found out, wasn't up the Easton, but the Boulder Park Cleaver. Due to forgetting my light, i had to make a turn around time of 1pm, thus no summit, but good skiing on my favorite route on baker, even if it is a pain in the arse to get up to it. You gotta love those swamps! After several times up there, I'm smart enough to bring multiple socks. And boy was it cold. Gotta to love Baker, a good climb anytime of year smile.gif
Tom and Lincoln Peak
Tom and Lincoln Peak
Nice shots. True that peeps. Good jarb guys, getting on it!

Ebrace life!