Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > '09 Solstice party / campout
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostSun May 03, 2009 9:25 pm 
Date: June 20 - 21 Place: jenjen's! I'll be there: jenjen & Chubbyhubby (cause we kinda live here) Dayhike Mike ree (probably arriving early Sat evening) raz2sea Slugman Elvis puzzlr Karen˛, David1, Kasey3 & Ryan∞ Backpacker Joe Quark PiB Aussie the Zachster +1 Tazz (gonna be fun!) Rich Baldwin, Judy and Ben Oarboar I'll only be there if BPJ is there: GeoHiker I'll hopefully make it: Sarbar, Ford, maybe hubby? Sore Feet Food: jenjen's Tri-tip or Chubbyhubby's hamburgers -- maybe both. ree's bringing a greek salad and gourmet olives Sarbar will bring something good. Who knows what yet. I'll get on it. Aussie : Napa cabbage salad, fixings for Blueberry Muffin cocktails Elvis: A dessert (not brownies), artisan olive bread, chips & salsa the Zachster: brownies, fresh fruit, banana-strawberry bread for breakfast Rich Baldwin et. al.: bread and chocolate

Wiki summmary last edited by Kaseył on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:50 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostSun May 03, 2009 8:39 pm 
It's getting to be that time again.... biggrin.gif June 20 - 21 are the party dates this year. I have no idea what we'll be cooking up, but I can guarantee that nobody will starve. Side dishes, desserts, and breakfast will be potluck. There's plenty of space on the property for camping, I also have a couch and floor space for those who'd rather not sleep outdoors. There will be a bonfire. Kids are totally welcome. I'm 27 miles NE of Bellingham, off of 542. PM me for specific directions.

If life gives you melons - you might be dyslexic
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostSun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm 
Dang it JJ, Im going to make it this year IF IT KILLS ME! hockeygrin.gif P.S., if it does kill me you have have my new Jeep.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostSun May 03, 2009 9:23 pm 
Backpacker Zombie wrote:
P.S., if it does kill me you have have my new Jeep.
I'm just quoting this for posterity. hockeygrin.gif Seriously, it'll be good to see you! -- added a wiki so we can keep info in one place.

Redwic
Unlisted Free Agent

Redwic
Unlisted Free Agent
PostMon May 04, 2009 11:08 am 
I have heard from several people that this is *the* NWH party of the year. What kinds of fun activities take place?

60 pounds lighter but not 60 points brighter.
jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostMon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm 
The bonfire is the only real "planned" activity. Otherwise, it's a whole lot of swapping stories and hanging out. I'm 1/2 hour to 45 minutes away from most of the popular N. Cascades trailheads, so alot of people hike before coming by the house. I should also mention, only dogs that are trustworthy around chickens and goats are welcome.

raz2sea
Daddy RAZ

raz2sea
Daddy RAZ
PostMon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm 
No way I'm missing this, I had blast last year!! I'll bring my seasoned potatos again...and hopefully remember my tent poles this time lol.gif

jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostMon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm 
Hooray!!! Ok, foodwise, I'm either doing a tri-tip or hamburgers. I'm angling for the tri-tip, Chubbyhubby wants burgers. Maybe we'll do both...

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon May 04, 2009 7:16 pm 
I'm there in my camper van. up.gif Ahh, the comforts of home.... biggrin.gif I'll try to get off work early on Saturday, otherwise I'll be there around 7:30.

Elvis
Shuffl'n

Elvis
Shuffl'n
PostMon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm 
I'm totally in (but I need to leave too early Sunday a.m.). Not sure what I'll bring for eats, but I do know I'm not pitching my tent within spitting distance of the llamas. eck.gif Also, I'll be hiking in the area (destination tbd of course) that day if anyone is interested. Thanks JenJen & Chubby Hubby for hosting this once again! up.gif party.gif twirl.gif cheers.gif

"Ill habits gather unseen degrees, as brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas." ~John Dryden My Trip List
Tazz

Tazz
PostMon May 04, 2009 11:20 pm 
If i am not working then I believe Josh and I will be there. I have wanted to go for so long now!! Josh would love the critters too! Heh...so would I. biggrin.gif

puzzlr
Mid Fork Rocks

puzzlr
Mid Fork Rocks
PostMon May 04, 2009 11:24 pm 
Free weekend for me. I don't get up in that area enough. I hope I can hook up with partners for hikes on Sat and Sun.

Obi Tony Kenobi
Waterfall Crazy!

Obi Tony Kenobi
Waterfall Crazy!
PostWed May 06, 2009 12:07 am 
Count me in! I heard it was a blast last year and I'm not missing it this year!

Karen˛
A Real Canadian Girl

Karen˛
A Real Canadian Girl
PostWed May 06, 2009 12:22 pm 
One again some sort of combination of the family may make an appearance. We are flying out to Ontario on that Monday so we'll be doing a lot of rushing and packing that weekend...so book us as a definite maybe.

I leave only footprints...and lens caps. http://weekendswithmarmots.zenfolio.com
jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger
PostWed May 06, 2009 5:51 pm 
Have Nomex, will travel. wink.gif Thanks for doing this again, you guys! edit: rats! Not gonna make it.

"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."