Forum Index > Trip Reports > A Fun Hike Going to Camp Muir (Mount Rainier Attempt 2)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostMon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm 
Mossy Mom wrote:
Do you have MS word? My advice to you is to run your TR through word or some other spelling and grammar checker. My spelling and grammar is rotten and the spell checker on this board does not work with my web browser.
No I do not have ms word. Infact I had to reformat the Mount Baker trip report because I was using note pad. So I guess I'll have to use the nwhikers spell checker, thanks for reminding me.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostMon Sep 14, 2009 12:24 pm 
Aha! As for the crampon deal, I learned this weekend that it was indeed my technique that was flawed. On the way up to Camp Muir my strap on crampons fell off a couple times, and later I spent the time to sighten them, adjust them, ect. and they did not fall off again after that which I realized my technique before was wrong which had I put them on perfect they probably would not have fallen off. So gear wise I'm starting to have it down. biggrin.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message