Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > The Jobs Thread
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm 
Im getting my Department of Defense clearance back so I can do Navy nuc work over at Bremerton again. up.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Z
Erratic

Z
Erratic
PostWed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 pm 
But isn't telling us that a breach of national security? winksmile.gif

"Einstein stating that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, is as a blind man stating that nothing can travel faster than the speed of sound" 1979 They don't make years like they used to.
tammyj

tammyj
PostWed Mar 30, 2011 1:41 pm 
For what it's worth, the city I work for has a non-paid position open for our park's caretaker/maintenance. You need to have either a mobile or motor home to place on-site. What you get: free space rent and water/sewer/garbage. Being employed elsewhere is not a prob but you would need to have time during the week to keep the park clean...grass mowed, toilets running, etc, etc. Not much but it could be just the thing for the right person. AND we are not too far from GPNS, White Pass, Mt. Rainier. Mt. St. Helens, C. Gorge....More info here: www.winlockwa/govoffice2.com

touron

touron
PostThu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 pm 
Saw this in my email today. With the photography skills, it might be down somebody's alley here:
Quote:
Engineering Jobs Job Number: 57967115 Company Name: CTS International Job Location: Tukwila, WA US Job Category: Manufacturing & Production Salary: $41.00/Hour Minimum Education: 4-Year College Degree Apply to Job Updated: 7/26/2012 Photographer JOB DUTIES: Plans and performs photography in a studio, field or scientific environment and high-visiblity events. Operates conventional and specialized equipment to capture and process a range of images for still, instrumentation or scientific photography. Fabricates camera mounts, cases and other support equipment to capture images and protect equipment. Collaborates with customer to define image requirements and plan photographic events. Designs photographic elements to support branding or image campaign. Adapts conventional and specialized equipment to capture and process a range of images for still, instrumentation or scientific photography. Consults with customer to define image requirements, recommend technical approaches and plan photographic events. JOB SKILLS: Level 3 - Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level 4 - Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Oarboar
Comically unhip

Oarboar
Comically unhip
PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 pm 
I'm a recent accounting graduate looking for an entry-level accounting position. I'm in Bellingham, and obviously I'd love to stay here, but there are a lot of great places to live in the Pacific Northwest. So I'm willing to relocate back to Seattle, or back to Portland, or anywhere along the I-5 corridor between here and Eugene. I wouldn't even mind relocating to Spokane for the right opportunity, although I'd prefer Seattle or Portland if I have to move. I'm also a good writer, so having an opportunity to write -- and, not coincidentally, maybe help make my next boss look like the smartest person in the room -- would also be a plus.

Sadly, right now I'm a poseur. Sigh.
MtnManic

MtnManic
PostThu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm 
Neat thread. I'd like to be a full time hiker/photographer/writer - oh, realistic opportunity? Insurance Customer Service, licensed P&C agent. I'm good at internet research, willing to look into other fields. BA in Communications (years ago). Live in Kirkland; would prefer the eastside, but Seattle, Bothell, Renton, etc. is okay as a secondary target.

Backpacking: limited to one pack at a time. Cameras: limited to as many as I can carry.
touron

touron
PostTue Apr 22, 2014 9:39 pm 
$300 signing bonus at McDonalds in Dickinson, ND. An neighbor was saying the oil rush has created a labor shortage there.

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Badger

Badger
PostFri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm 
We have several openings in several Data Centers located in different area's. These are great for newbies (entry level) to get their foot in the door and gain experience. In other words you do not have to be a total geek or have years of experience. We are also looking for those with more skills/experience as well. The positions are located in the following areas: Columbia, WA Des Moines Iowa Boydton Virginia If you know anyone who is interested in kick starting a career in the Tech field have them send me an email and their resume. Don't shy away just because you think the skills may not be enough- these are entry level. Again, more skilled Tech's are also welcome.

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm 
The Hampton lumber mill in Randle has their Now Hiring banner up. Floor sweeper? Green chain? I don't know. Mills are scary places.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities