Forum Index > Food & Grub > What's for breakfast? Must be good and easy, little clean-up
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger
PostSat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm 
"Cold pizza" is actually pretty close to my approach. I don't need a huge calorie dump at the end of day. I often stick half my freeze dried dinner in an Ursack baggie and pack it in a snow finger until morning. When I'm stuck with a high carb breakfast, I precede it with a bunch of nuts to slow the digestion.

"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostSat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 pm 
Sluggo it works great for Pack-it-Gourmet eggs. Allison i have used it with my MSR whisper light, and my cheep o Wally World butane stove. So no you do not need a jet boil stove, and yes any regular it will work with a regular stove as long as the stove will fit within that heat sink. up.gif up.gif

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message