Forum Index > Partners > looking for backpacking partner....Boulder River? 3/27 3/28
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostFri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 am 
Yep its short notice. So i'm planning on more backpacking this year. But before i just jump right in to some long distance trips, its probably a good idea to do some shorter trips, to adjust to the extra pack load. I also wouldn't mind having a partner. I'm thinking Boulder river to Boulder ford, or some where up the White chuck, or maybe the Suiattle. I'm open to suggestions. The weather out look is not spectacular so i would just prefer the typical rainy day type of places and avoid the peaks.

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostFri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 am 
When do you plan to do this excursion?

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostFri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 am 
oops....3/27-28

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential