Forum Index > Partners > Last Minute Hiking Availability Thread.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm 
Seeking a day hike partner for tomorrow, Friday, 8-6. I am typically a late starter but hey it stays light until 9:30. Usually I hike off the Mountain loop but am open to suggestions.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
veronika

veronika
PostSat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am 
Buckhorn in ONP tomorrow... Ride share? I have an Orca card for the ferry also. I want to be on the 7:10 or 7:40 Edmonds ferry.

Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm 
Pondering an over nighter tomorrow 9-6 and return 9-7 to a lake off the Mountain loop. Anyone who might want to join me please send a PM. The weather looks spotty with occasional showers but not terrible hopefully.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
ONELUV1

ONELUV1
PostTue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm 
Looking to do a shorter(8-11ish miles and close to SEA) scambling trip this Wednesday or Thursday seeing as the weather will be so good. I am open to the objective, but am currently thinking Kaleetan or something else along the I-90 corridor. Leave early and be back early. Holla

like2thruhike

like2thruhike
PostFri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm 
THE CRAGGYS tomorrow??? I'll be heading up to the TH tonight and hiking out Sat prepared for a possible overnighter.If both get bagged in a day,I'm thinking WINDY for Sunday... It's a long drive alone....Like 5+ hours... I'll be heading up there every weekend,so let me know which weekend would be cool w/ you.I have a bunch of other T100 scrambles to get done in that area before the snow really dumps. I have another post for partners with a list of easy scrambles... Craggys?

kayakbear

kayakbear
PostSat Oct 02, 2010 11:25 pm 
Core chants tomorrow to Tuesday. Pm if interested and for more info.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Oct 04, 2010 10:59 am 
Considering an over-niter to Gothic basin this wed-thu or thur-fri. Please PM me if you are interested. [edit] found a partner to go with Tuesday, 10-5...and return the following afternoon, anyone else want to go?

Rainie Too!

Rainie Too!
PostMon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm 
Going to Gothic Basin Wednesday 10/6 dayhike with Rainie ( 4 legged hiker). If anyone is interested... hmmm.gif PM.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm 
I plan to head to Ice lakes Friday morning, weather permitting. If anyone wants to join me let me know, I can drive and pay for fuel.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 pm 
Pondering a hike tomorrow or Friday, Thurs. supposed to be light showers increasing on Friday. Somewhere off the Mountain loop, maybe Cutthroat lakes? So anyone up for a light rainy day hike?

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostWed Oct 19, 2011 6:44 pm 
I was thinking Stilly Peak, but it's have to be Fri or Sat (or Sun), and Fri would be a bi of a late start since I work late Thurs night.

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
Pikawhisperer
Wag More, Bark Less!

Pikawhisperer
Wag More, Bark Less!
PostThu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
I wonder if the trail to the cutthroat lakes is snow free? I have never been there. Sounds like a great place. An over nighter there would be cool.
Are you talking about Cutthroat lakes below Bald Mountain? Mountain loop? I'm headed there tomorrow. The trail is supposed to be snow free as of Tuesday. I saw a trip report. Its a great hike!

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 pm 
Yes, that is the one I was referring too. I went to Boardman lake today instead, found some awesome blueberries. It is supposed to be pretty rainy tomorrow, but it might be good to get out anyway.

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostFri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm 
Change of mind. Driving south to Longmire (from Woodinville) and hiking to Indian Henry's Hunting Ground. Forecast calls for 100% chance of rain. Guess I'll get wet. Anyone wants to join, PM me.

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostFri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm 
I would love to go on a trip, but I been rained on too much these days that I'm rained out. I guess I need to tell myself "Where's your sense of adventure?". cool.gif But once the snow comes back, I'll be rocking. agree.gif