Forum Index > Partners > 7FJ - 7/24 - Partner wanted
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
veronika

veronika
PostSun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am 
I didn't make it to the summit on last weekends attempt so I want to do it again next weekend. I am cool with going solo as I already have but just want to put it out there in case anyone else may be interested. I plan on crashing at the trail head and getting an early start... maybe 5:30 or 6:00 as I want to take it a little slower up that NASTY Leroy Creek trail. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks. P.S. I do not have overnight gear yet so I am not interested in Maude/7FJ duo as an overnighter.

Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
veronika

veronika
PostSun Jul 18, 2010 11:29 am 
Yes... It's an easy traverse though. No crampons or ice ax needed. Then again, I am pretty comfortable in snow. Mixture of the common loose rocks up there and snow. May be even less next weekend.

Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message