Forum Index > Partners > Hiking Olympics
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
christyrose

christyrose
PostWed Jul 28, 2010 7:08 am 
Hey there, I'm new on here and fairly new to hiking. I live in Kitsap, but hike all over WA. Many of my friends are either not very into hiking, or not capable of the hikes I want to do, so I thought I'd give this a shot! I'm looking to meet up with some people/person to hit the trail and do some of the more fun trails this summer. I work part time and go to school full time, so planning in advance is vital. If anyone wants to get together and get out there, I don't mind driving, I drive a 4runner so dirt roads are my friend! I'm planning something, not sure what, for Sunday August 8th. Anyone with suggestions or who wants to join, let me know. Thanks!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
half fast

half fast
PostSat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am 
It might help if you could be a bit more specific... In what areas you would like to hike and how far you would like to hike etc etc I hike with a great group of people, mostly on the N and W part of the Oly Pen. and usually at least once every weekend.

It's all about the fun, oh and maybe the chocolate - half fast
cgraf

cgraf
PostTue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 am 
I'm going to the Upper Big Quilcene this Thursday (5th) and company is always welcome. I plan on going to Charlia Lakes and staying the night (or two) at Home Lake or possibly Sunnybrook Meadows. PM if interested. Cheers

VirgoHiker

VirgoHiker
PostTue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm 
What type of hikes do like? Are you hard core or slow and easy? I'm new to hiking too, but would love to make new friends in the hiking world!

VirgoHiker

VirgoHiker
PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm 
Hey ChristyRose...what type of hiking do you do? Are you hard core and takin it easy? I'm working on my stamina, so for now I'm doing fairly mellow hikes...Lake 22, Sul Duc Falls, 8 Mile Lake, Tiger Mountain. Most of which a good friend has taken me on. I understand Heather is another mellow hike I'd like to try next.