Forum Index > Trail Talk > irate birdwatcher free -- port townsend film fest fri & sat
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
silence

silence
PostMon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm 
For those living on other side of the pond (Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas) .. this is your chance to see our latest film The Irate Birdwatcher -- it all about wilderness preservation told entirely in the inspiring words of Harvey Manning, and shot entirely in the state of Washington over the last few years. The film is a moving tribute to both Harvey and to our beautiful wildlands; as well as a passionate appeal for continued conservation efforts to protect them. It will be shown for free at the popular Port Townsend Film Festival this weekend .. no festival admittance required .. on Fri nite at 6 pm and Sat morn at 9 am .. at the Peter Simpson FREE Cinema venue (the American Legion Building at Water & Monroe Sts). Robert, the filmmaker and my hubbie, as well as myself (the lowly co-producer/director) will be at both screenings, along with David Michael our composer .. who lives in Port Townsend so this is a special treat for him. From 11-11:30 am on Sat morn Robert will be interviewed live at the "Interviews on Taylor St" tent just outside the Rose Theatre. Hope to meet up with some of you guys at last .. port townsend film festival

PHOTOS FILMS Keep a good head and always carry a light bulb. – Bob Dylan
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostMon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 pm 
dang......i'll be out of town! i'll pass it on to friends!

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
silence

silence
PostMon Sep 20, 2010 5:35 pm 
dang .. hopefully some other time .. but thx bobbi for passing it along ..

PHOTOS FILMS Keep a good head and always carry a light bulb. – Bob Dylan
bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostMon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm 
already sent info via email!

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss