Forum Index > Trip Reports > Where the Glaciers Are - A Journey in the BC Coast Mountains
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dani
Kimtah's Mom

Dani
Kimtah's Mom
PostTue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 pm 
Thank you for sharing! Always a pleasure. biggrin.gif

Keeping GeoTom in line since 1998
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Karen²
A Real Canadian Girl

Karen²
A Real Canadian Girl
PostWed Sep 29, 2010 7:08 pm 
If you want a closer/longer ( hockeygrin.gif )/better look I finally uploaded some of the photos to this flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54205762@N07/ Although I warn you Flickr will only display them at 1024 on the largest side and the photos I uploaded were slightly bigger so they have been compressed and look oversharpened...sorry about that.

I leave only footprints...and lens caps. http://weekendswithmarmots.zenfolio.com
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm 
Thanks, my fave has to be "Hiker Meets Glacier". Really gives an appreciation for scale. Great shot! up.gif

Presto
Living High

Presto
Living High
PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:20 am 
Delightfully enjoyable video and very, very pleasing to the eye! The music, editing, stills ... just everything about it is great. Thanks so much for sharing with us (that must have taken quite a bit of time to put together and it is much appreciated). agree.gif up.gif

The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethics over convenience and truth over popularity. Travel the path of integrity without looking back, for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.