Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Word of the Day
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 am 
As the list gets longer, it'll be useful to see what words have already been posted (if you'd rather not duplicate). It may be interesting to see what kinds of words have been used, too. To that end, I've started this alphabetical list. When you post a new word to the thread, please also add it here. agree.gif Alpenglow amativeness apropos autodidact bivouac buckminsterfullerene-esque chthonic denouement enigmatic evanescent ginormous harf hemidemisemiquaver hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia iconoclast inception metrosexual molybdenum oxymoron paradigm paradox penultimate peregrinating petulant quaff quibble Quibbles and Bits recumbent refudiate troll If the list gets too cumbersome, somebody can divide it up. Anna Mae

Wiki summmary last edited by reststep on Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 am (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
touron

touron
PostTue May 08, 2012 9:30 pm 
ginormous: Extremely large: humongous "I told the barrista that I wanted a ginormous coffee, and instead she gave me this dinky cup they call a venti. That won't even get me to the top of Snoqualmie Pass."

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message